Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nurse accused in baby abduction had miscarried

Another blockbuster of a headline for the media.This would no where near be considered a race case,but more of a "why"??? She had a miscarriage and didn't want to disappoint her man.Wouldn't he have known it wasn't his once he saw the baby??? I do have one question.Wonder if the nurse was white and the victim was black? I believe it would be pure chaos and the media would be feeding the fire,but once again I ask why??? It makes no sense to me. Anyone else??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Links please?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

is this the case where the woman took her week old child to the doctors and the woman shot her in the parking lot as she left and took the baby?

side note: can we please stop these hypothetical, what if scenarios of what the "media" would do or not do if a person's race was swapped? Yes, media outlets sensationalize for ratings and obviously distort certain stories to make things more watchable, but it's all speculation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

how can someone steal a week old baby, take it home and her husband thinks it's theirs? why wouldn't he have been at the hospital while she was in labor? to be there to see his kid asap? to help with paperwork and feedings?

kind of freaky to say the least

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're right,..."Wonder if"... is definately used too much.There was no need to add that. We all know what would've happened if it was switched..~~Dave C.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're right,..."Wonder if"... is definately used too much.There was no need to add that. We all know what would've happened if it was switched..~~Dave C.

um... yeah. I guess there's no need to speculate when you obviously know exactly what would have happened in your hypothetical scenario.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The world is full of hypothetical senarios as is 90% of the threads in the politics and religion forum .One more can't hurt right? :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

you can switch races around and speculate all you want. I just don't like when they are presented like they are fact since they aren't known for certain. I don't mind speculation, I just don't like when it's presented like the outcome actually happened. And yes I understand that we can draw on similar situations to speculate, but not all similar situations have the same variables.