Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gauging Interest: Would anyone Join a Christian Trading Group?

Hey guys I myself am a christian and I know there are many others out there on this site. I was wondering if Maybe anyone wanted to start a little group that could meet once or twice a week around 7 or 8 PM? Just as a way to join together in fellowship and have some fun trading cards too. We could do a scripture share where everyone goes around and shares a scripture that they feel really benefits their life in some way? I'm not sure but for now I'm just gauging interest. I would normally be at church right now but on the count of me being sick I am absent today. LMK if interested

***** IF you are not a christian please do not post offensive things twoards this group. Keep your comments to yourself please *****

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I like the idea, would be interested maybe once a week say Monday. Could talk about trades and anything else, baseball games etc. start a thread on the forum and pm me if you want.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See attic-quities's Items on eBay

i am down!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sign me up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay guys I'll get it going tonight along with a Pm I'm gonna send you all about what days and time works. I'll get to it after work as seeing I have to work a little later tonight. Anyone else interested?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ill join the Christian Trading Group!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

There is nothing wrong with this and it doesn't have to be exclusive of anyone. We have a Groups section for this type of thing trade group. I advise using it. Those who want to be a part of it can, those who do not want to be a part of it can avoid it.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/group.php

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I'm always looking for different groups to join. I'll promise that I will be on my best behavior.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I'll promise that I will be on my best behavior.

I guess i will have to join if veggie does (somebody needs to keep an eye on him!)