Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am sorry but that mess was creted by you buddy Arnold....

that why they ran him out of the state!

Seems to me that it started with a guy named Gray Davis and his supreme failure at handling problems with energy and budget issues.

Oh and he was not a Republican.

EDIT: And he is the one who got ran out. Literally.
    Last edited by duane1969; 05-15-2012 at 09:27 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

why is everyone surprised that this is happening?

at some level of government this will continue to happen. With all honesty all politics has failed both R and D! a combination of taxes and cuts are going to be need to make this work and that is at all levels! STOP BLAMING Liberal politics!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

at some level of government this will continue to happen. With all honesty all politics has failed both R and D! a combination of taxes and cuts are going to be need to make this work and that is at all levels! STOP BLAMING Liberal politics!

Public budget shortfalls are largely the result of entitlement plans and union benefits that are mostly championed by liberals. That's why liberals get blamed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Public budget shortfalls are largely the result of entitlement plans and union benefits that are mostly championed by liberals. That's why liberals get blamed.

and honestly thats bull!

this state Commonwealth of Mass had a 2.6 billion shortfall 2 years ago...

50% of the that was due to the Rommey Healthcare....

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (21)
    Country

Stupid greddy losers is why this is happening

Not suprized this is happening

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Since the specific subject is California, and Dems are the ruling party in Calfornia, it isn't unfair to point the finger in this instance. Gray Davis signed legislation that required companies to provide health insurance out of their own pocket, liberal taxation and regulation has driven companies out of California, and Boxer and Pelosi have continued to fund their pet projects with taxpayer money while their state flounders and struggles. In this case, blaming liberals is spot on.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

and honestly thats bull!

this state Commonwealth of Mass had a 2.6 billion shortfall 2 years ago...

50% of the that was due to the Rommey Healthcare....

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/03/rom...nd-falsehoods/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

California was screwed up LONG before Gray Davis and the Terminator (both of whom I see as slightly sympathetic figures--Arnold was too late to save everything, Gray Davis was consumed by all that Enron biz). I'd take it the whole way back to the 70s when they passed Prop 13.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

California was screwed up LONG before Gray Davis and the Terminator (both of whom I see as slightly sympathetic figures--Arnold was too late to save everything, Gray Davis was consumed by all that Enron biz). I'd take it the whole way back to the 70s when they passed Prop 13.

Agreed, although I don't see the governator as sympathetic. He ran as a moderate republican and governed as a democrat.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Agreed, although I don't see the governator as sympathetic. He ran as a moderate republican and governed as a democrat.

Eh, I dunno about that. This is a guy who was willing to cut 1/4 of his state's entire budget.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12