Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 54552535455565758 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I haven't looked at SGC but I did look at PSA.

In order to submit bulk to PSA you ave to be a Collector's Club Member. Cheapest package is around $100.

I will look into SGC though...

Ahh forgot you had to be a member for PSA, probably why I never sent them anything LOL.

Maybe you could find out how many people are interested and we could split the membership cost into part of the group submission fee?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Ahh forgot you had to be a member for PSA, probably why I never sent them anything LOL.

Maybe you could find out how many people are interested and we could split the membership cost into part of the group submission fee?

Not sure how fair that would be since those members may never potentially submit again....

I emailed SGC with some questions...we'll see what they say.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Not sure how fair that would be since those members may never potentially submit again....

I emailed SGC with some questions...we'll see what they say.

True they may never submit again but lets just say you got 20 people to submit, the cheapest package is around $100 thats only an additional $5 so if they only submit the one time its only costing a $5 sign up which isn't horrible basically the price of shipping.

Can't wait to see what SGC says, I've picked up quite a few vintage SGC's and really like them just haven't submitted anything myself.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(27)
    Country

PSA would be great, I need an auto authenticated

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would definitely be interested in sending into PSA. You could even charge a few extra bucks to help pay for the membership costs. I would be fine with throwing in a few bucks for that

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

PSA would be great, I need an auto authenticated

If anything comes of PSA or SGC it's strictly just grading and nothing else.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

as for regulart submissions you don't have to buy a membership to submit cards. now as for a group submission that may be different as they may require a membership. But if you as Joe collector want to send in some cards to PSA you can. Check their website, it's all explained there.
    having said that, if we did do a PSA group thing I would be interested.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Please post some pics of your cards once you received them. We'll see about getting another video made...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have my cards in hand, thanks for everything! The card in the middle is a 1/1.

SCF Rewards
    Country

did the rest of the packages go out this morning? also are you pumped for tomorrow!!?? i got a denard shirt in the mail today that ill be rocking. tomorrow cant come soon enough!

Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 54552535455565758 ... LastLast