Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

Another Ebay Stipulation put in to Take profit from Sellers

Just read a message from Ebay stating that they may now reimburse the Buyer a partial credit for an Item received not 100% as described. Such as; missing part or parts, or some minor repair needed on item.
    And they will take that estimated cost from the Seller at anytime.
    Just another way to take more from sellers when ever they can.
    It sounds legit, but in my expeirience just trying to sell Xbox 360 consoles, it has been a nightmare!! I sold four units seperately, some "broken as-is no warranty for parts or repair", working order no issues and a couple good quality units in a lot with games, controllers and accessories. I got screwed atleast once and almost twice!
    The buyer in atleast two transactions made claims against me stating that the unit didnt work, or work properly and sent the items back in damaged or worse shape than when I sent them out and also got there refund back and Ebay charged me the refund even after almost a full month had past!!! LOL what a joke...
    Then on top of that, they limit you to how much you can charge for shipping. And by the way, they also now take a percentage from the final sale price INCLUDING THE SHIPPING FEE!!! THE SHIPPING FEE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE CHARGE YOU ACTUALLY COVER YOUR BUTT.

SCF Rewards
    Country

E bay could go away forever and I would not care one bit. Sorry about you problems with the xbox 360.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

My wife keeps telling me to sell stuff on ebay, but I keep reading here reason after reason why I should not.

Here's another. I didn't collect all this stuff just make ebay money....

However, as a BUYER, I love the place.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As a buyer ebay is fine, but as a seller it is awful. However it is the main place to sell certain things.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Ebay is scaring away business IMO

time to find a new place to sell.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jgosportscards's Items on eBay

As a seller, I honestly can't stand Ebay. I despise their invoice system. For example, when you pay your invoice at the end of each month... I hate that. I wanna be able to pay my fees anytime I want, not in a bundle at the end. I can't even stand the charge for having a little larger picture on your listing.

I try not to sell there at all any more. It's just not worth it, especially for cards where if you're a seller, there's very little room for profit nowadays, then Ebay swoopes in and takes most of that profit.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I stopped selling on ebay a long while ago. I found I wasnt getting the Dollars I thought cards should go for. quite honestly I can hold cards till I get what I am asking and not lose out.

I will continue to buy and find the deals I need. Well deals on everything expect Jerome Bettis Cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

My wife keeps telling me to sell stuff on ebay, but I keep reading here reason after reason why I should not.

Here's another. I didn't collect all this stuff just make ebay money....

However, as a BUYER, I love the place.

99.9 of all of my sales go through perfectly. Don't let a few bad transactions from selling on ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (21)
    Country

Ebay sucks..100% joke of a "company"

They will never ever care about thier customers

Should be shut down and re done

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

As a seller, I honestly can't stand Ebay. I despise their invoice system. For example, when you pay your invoice at the end of each month... I hate that. I wanna be able to pay my fees anytime I want, not in a bundle at the end. I can't even stand the charge for having a little larger picture on your listing.

I try not to sell there at all any more. It's just not worth it, especially for cards where if you're a seller, there's very little room for profit nowadays, then Ebay swoopes in and takes most of that profit.

why would you pay for a larger photo? just link your photos to your photobucket and adjust the size there. That's what I do and have never had the desire to pay for larger photos.

I get the issue with having a large lump bill to pay at the end of the month, but I'm not sure how else they could do it practically. Seems like it would get very confusing if people were just sending payments here and there. Would be a lot more processing even electronically.

as far as profits, somethings just are worth selling on ebay because your profits aren't that high, but that goes with anything. eBay isn't the only place that has certain items that aren't worth selling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast