Hey everybody,

I am going to run the show on this one a bit differently then most GTS games. The rules break down as follows.

#1)Editing of any scores will not be permitted.

#2)The deadline to enter GTS will be the 8:00 AM CST the day of that game. NO EXCEPTIONS.

#3)Games - Games will be posted for the week. You may enter all games at once((which I feel most will)) or you may just enter that game. I will try to post games Sunday evening but may have push backs depending on what happens. There may also be early listing as well. Please keep in mind the deadline for each day.

#4)Winners - I have worked in #3 to best suit everybody. Lately my time is cut down on here outside of a day here, a day there. The weekly feature will be pushing back winners to be announced all at once. Please keep that in mind.
#4A)If you are within 5 points combined of the score you will win double CC

#5)Ties will go by closest to highest score.. Then closest too the lower score and if there is still a tie it will be a split CC situation

I will handle requests as well if you give it to me in time for that weeks postings. Not sure how the games will be posted but they will all be up there ASAP.

Stay tuned and GL all.

Jay