Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ted Williams Signed Ball - What do you guys think?

Purchased this as a part of a large lot recently, comes with a no-name COA, was looking to re-sell it, but not sure of the authenticity. On an Official Bobby Brown ball...Opinions?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

It looks pretty good, what were you looking to get out of it ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It looks pretty good, what were you looking to get out of it ?

PM sent!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got a couple of UDA Ted Williams signed items and that signature looks legit to me.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (15)
    Country

Persoanlly I do not like it, from what I have learned to look for was the "illiams" part he would sign those letters almost the same size, the 2 L's ever so slightly larger and the A was that same size as the 2 L's. Forgers could not undo years of habit making their L's larger then all other letters. Again just my opinion.

Here are some examples.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ted-Williams-Autographed-Signed-AL-Baseball-PSA-DNA-Q05024-/350578987157?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51a022 d095

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UDA-Ted-Williams-signed-Rawlings-Upper-Deck-baseball-w-COA-and-felt-bag-/271009582120?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f196e 0c28

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TED-WILLIAMS-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPHED-OAL-BASEBALL-BALL-406-RED-SOX-UDA-UDS25237-/140787965251?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c79d dd43
    Last edited by blkdodge; 07-05-2012 at 05:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everyone's opinion is different. Already likes and dislikes in the thread. The smallest error on a auto can make someone not like it. You wont know for SURE without it being authenticated. And for this piece its worth the money to send it to PSA.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

To me the ink looks to fresh.

SCF Rewards
    Country

See blkdodge, what you see as not liking, I see as good. The second L in each of the samples you showed is ever so slightly larger than the first as is the same with my ball. I have someone looking into it further and will keep you all posted with the results. Thanks guys!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (15)
    Country

I think you missed what I am saying, all the letters "iliams" are the same size with the "ll" ever so slightly larger, your ball they are clearly much larger, and the "a" is the same size as the 'll" which it is not, again my opinion, send it in, it is worth a shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ah I see what you mean now....well I have an opinion coming in, will get back to you all when it does.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast