Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j19r's Items on eBay

Wow - what's the secret! Especially with all the dupe autographs? I can see a guy maybe signing one but how do you get so many? Keep moving down the line or what?

BANNED

Country

Wow - what's the secret! Especially with all the dupe autographs? I can see a guy maybe signing one but how do you get so many? Keep moving down the line or what?

I know his secret, but I don't think he'd appreciate me telling anyone it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please share, I'd love to hear this one

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

I know his secret, but I don't think he'd appreciate me telling anyone it.

LOL

The BIG SECRET, and I really hope no one gets upset I let the cat out of the bag here , is hand the player all the cards you want signed and see how many they sign. Many minor league players will sign multiples at once if you just ask.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

LOL

The BIG SECRET, and I really hope no one gets upset I let the cat out of the bag here , is hand the player all the cards you want signed and see how many they sign. Many minor league players will sign multiples at once if you just ask.

exactly, but it seems that getting more than 1 card signed is a sin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j19r's Items on eBay

Figured that was the most likely answer just wanted it confirmed. Don't see a lot of minor league games just surprised that so many went for that, granted - don't know how many kick backs you're getting either.

Thanks for the feedback and continued success.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL

Oh no you got me, the jib is up.

& kickbacks? haha If I was in it for the money I wouldn't be graphing minor league ball

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j19r's Items on eBay

I meant kick backs as in the player kicking them back to you for handing him so many at once -

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lowell Spinners @ CT Tigers
    NYPL season debut for me and season opener at Dodd Stadium much to my shock there was a line of people waiting to get into the park when the gates opened and despite the 95 degree weather I’d say there were at least 500 people in attendance which is amazing for that park. Anyways was able to knockout all my cards before 1st pitch and certainly was nice to hit A ball for once very relaxed graphing, much needed. Unfortunately looks like I missed Deven Marrero by 1 day but I hit him with Team USA and will see him plenty I’m sure in the near future. Here are totals:

CT Tigers
    Edwin Gomez 3/3
    Jorge Cordova 1/1
    Mike Rabelo 6/6..told him I saw his former team USA teammate Mark Prior in Pawtucket and got him talking bout his time with Team USA, told me he knew Josh Karp was overrated and should’ve been cut.

Lowell Spinners

Kendrick Perkins 22/22…joked with him about how his name would be popular around Lowell and he laughed and said he’d be cool with that, told me he was sick of seeing his cards but then proceeded to sign ‘em all so I think he was just busting balls.

Paul Abbott 3/3
    Williams Jerez 7/7
    Matt Gedman 2/2
    Raynel Vellette 1/1 (charting)
    Seth Schwindenhammer 5/5

SCF Rewards
    Country

Braves in Beantown
    Hit the Atlanta Braves a little over the weekend on Friday/Saturday Hanson, Heyward, Freeman pretty much didn’t touch a pen most of their time in town Chipper was really good for a little while then became more sporadic and pretty much didn’t do it most of Saturday. Simmons wasn’t that good about it either can see the bigs is getting to his head. Wanted Chipper and Sutton able to get both and a few other guys as a small bonus here is the haul:
    Braves
    Kris Medlen 2/2
    Anderlton Simmons 0/fer…just wouldn’t do it for me despite being in front of him the whole time
    Martin Prado 1/2
    Eric O’Flaherty 1/1
    Chipper Jones 1/1 SS ROMLB, 1/1 8x10
    Don Sutton 1/1 8x10 w/HOF, 1/1 8x10 w/HOF
    Jair Jurrjens 1/1
    Tim Hudson 1/1 8x10 (shocked he signed but did it in the darkest spot of photo)
    Jack Wilson 3/3…asked me to bring more the next day
    Matt Diaz 1/2, 1/1
    Brian McCann 1/1 8x10, 0/1

Louisville @ Pawtucket

After getting Braves headed down to Pawtucket to do Louisville and get Rico Petrocelli who was signing for the first hour of the game for “Legends” night…some legend but it was better than the other guest Lou Merloni, what a joke.

Rico Petrocelli 1/2, 1/1 cards

Game was delayed an hour and went 14innings stayed postgame since it was my only chance at Louisville, luckily made for getting guys a lot easier only 4 people around postgame.

Pawtucket

Alex Wilson 3/3, 2/2 (help)
    Alex Hassan 2/2
    Che-Hsuan Lin 1/1, 1/1 (help)
    Mark Prior 1/1
    Daniel Bard 3/3

Louisville

Jordan Smith 2/2
    Dioneer Navvaro 6/8
    Kanekoa Texiera 1/1
    Paul Janish 2/2
    Joey Gathright 3/7