Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (62)
    Country

GAI Global Authentics questions

is this company trustworthy??? see alot of stuff just dont know much about the good or bad companies.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oshi76's Items on eBay

and with that question a can of worms has been open....... I recently bought something with a GAI cert and when I tried to check it online, I found that it was no longer "certified". I dug around on the internet and there is some nasty history regarding GAI. Particularly the fact that there is no GAI anymore as the company split up. I'll let you look into it online and decide for yourself, but long story short, one of the main dudes that used to be there has been accused of certifying a pretty large number of fakes.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (62)
    Country

and with that question a can of worms has been open....... I recently bought something with a GAI cert and when I tried to check it online, I found that it was no longer "certified". I dug around on the internet and there is some nasty history regarding GAI. Particularly the fact that there is no GAI anymore as the company split up. I'll let you look into it online and decide for yourself, but long story short, one of the main dudes that used to be there has been accused of certifying a pretty large number of fakes.

k thanks, i tohught i saw a thread about them that was pretty negative but cant find it now. not worth the risk buying anything of them then. thanks for the info.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldn't buy anything with a GAI or Global Authentics cert, there's just too many fakes and sketchy GAI items out there. And if you try to resell a GAI item, you won't get nearly the price that authentication from PSA or JSA will bring. I know that PSA/DNA and JSA aren't perfect, but they are they are still the best in the business and widely trusted.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See taaamps's Items on eBay

It's garbage. I won't buy an item with GAI COA on it....

SCF Rewards
    Country

One of, if not the worst authentication so-called experts. JMHO...Rick