Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Boston Bruins
    See PizdecInc's Items on eBay

Breivik Wont appeal guilty if he is found sane

What do you think? What is a proper sentance for him ? Psych ward? life? execution(not an option in Norway)?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ound-sane.html#
    Last edited by Frantiic; 06-14-2012 at 06:19 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Send him to any prison in Georgia. They have a special way to deal with people who like to hurt children. Just ask old boy who killed the little girl in Canton, GA. I got a feeling that they will be seeing each other real soon if you know what I mean.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Send him to any prison in Georgia. They have a special way to deal with people who like to hurt children. Just ask old boy who killed the little girl in Canton, GA. I got a feeling that they will be seeing each other real soon if you know what I mean.

yeah, he should be shipped of to the states. as of right now, he have 3 cells for himself, one being a gym, one were he sleeps, and the last one a library with books, computer and even movies. He watches actionmovies every night. THAT IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! the man took 69 childrens lives, and never even blinked once. that dude should be put in a 2x2 cell with water and bread. NOTHING more, maybe less.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Give him a life sentence. Solitary confinement, with the exception of someone who comes into his cell every hour on the hour just to kick him in the groin.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Give him a life sentence. Solitary confinement, with the exception of someone who comes into his cell every hour on the hour just to kick him in the groin.

Now that would be a punishment!

He doesnt want to be put in prison for life, either the death sentance or walk free. He claims he did it in self defence. you guys should look into his trial. this dude is MADE CRAZY .

He thinks he's a commander of the templar knights etc. But still seems to be completley clear in the head. something is really wrong with this dude.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

The brain is a funny thing. It can make people think and believe many unbelievable things. To say he is crazy is really an understatement. Regardless, he deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison. While in prison, he should not be granted ANY luxuries. His day should consist of sitting in a bare cell with 1 hour for walking in a larger enclosed space.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

The brain is a funny thing. It can make people think and believe many unbelievable things. To say he is crazy is really an understatement. Regardless, he deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison. While in prison, he should not be granted ANY luxuries. His day should consist of sitting in a bare cell with 1 hour to be tourted in the worst possible way.

There you go I fixed that for ya buddy.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I think if you locked him up with only his mind to entertain himself that would end up being torture enough in a very short time.