Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mearsgang_25's Items on eBay

casey mears custom built 1:24 Geico

So, im a huge Casey Mears fan. They don't make a diecast for the 13 Geico for this year or even last year. SO my grandpa and I decided to build a custom 2012 Geico 1:24th scale to get signed later this summer @ Kentucky or Indy and add to our Mears diecast collection as we have every paint scheme, minus a few that they didn't produce.the first two pics are of the car in progress,

SCF Rewards
    Country

here is the finished product, the windshield is slightly cracked but we are gunna fix it with another windshield when we find a similar diecast for a cheap amount.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice job! Looks professionally done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thank ya! it was our first one, so there were a couple flaws, a small decal wouldnt fit an the window but other than that i thought it was pretty good for our first. gunna try an do a couple more!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

Car looks like it was done really well! But why is it on a COY body...?

SCF Rewards
    Country

this was basically a trial an error run, were gunna order a few 2011 ford and chevy program diecast bodies an do some more. didnt wanna spend $25 per car, when i got the COY for $7. so thats why lol