Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsdad IP thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where's 5/3rd bank? Haven't heard of him making an appearance.

It was a new Branch downtown.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nfra4261's Items on eBay

It was a new Branch downtown.

Makes sense.

SCF Rewards
    Country

any chance you would sell one of your adam jones romlbs?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wed July 18 SF GIants at Atlanta Braves- Game 2 of 3 game set

Sam is out of town and I promised I would try to hit the Giants for him. So I tried BP today.

Thunder clouds rolled in just as I walked up after it had been SOOOo hot and sunny all day.

Sergio Romo 1/1- '10 Topps
    Jeremy Affeldt 1/1- '11 Topps

Madison Baumgarter- 0/1 Mostly was signing for kids.

Rain came and I gave up when they rolled the tarp back on the field

I have been under the weather and did not try game one, big mistake. Our co horts reported that Posey signed a ton, Lincecum and Cain signed as well. Cain the fewest. DAMN.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See phinsphan77's Items on eBay

Subbed to the thread. Can't wait until the Marlins go into town. Love seeing the updates, keep 'em coming!
    Hidden Content
    Bucket fully updated. Looking for any Miami Dolphins.
    #FinsUp
    ANY Dolphin GU/Auto can find a home with me!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Subbed to the thread. Can't wait until the Marlins go into town. Love seeing the updates, keep 'em coming!

Thx . Are you local? Sam is a huge Marlins fan, that is how we started this. He gets alot of Marlins. Working on our 4th team ball in three seasons.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thx . Are you local? Sam is a huge Marlins fan, that is how we started this. He gets alot of Marlins. Working on our 4th team ball in three seasons.

Wow! Nice, if you have any extras for trade I'd love a shot. And yeah I live locally, lived down here in Miami my whole life!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Durham Bulls at Gwinnett Braves
    Thursday July 26, 2012
    We do not go to Gwinnett much, but if there is a good reason and the schedule works, Evan Longoria rehab assignent was a good reason, but I did not go. I sent him up with a friend so my report is very sparse.
    Reid Brignac 2/2- '10, '11 Topps, supposedly he asked "why Am I signing two for you and one for everyone else? Because you were polite." Always nice to hear that about your kid.
    Stephen Vogt- Bowman Card I believe
    And.. Evan Longoria 1/1 ROMLB Side Panel. Supposedly he did this for everyone nad I thought that Ihad been told that. I wish Sam had listened and gotten his Gold Glove ball signed. Oh well Mission accompished. He signed two seperate times but only for a few people each time.
    He also got an International League ball from someone on the Bulls and a broken Henry Wrigley Bat from a friend of ours who did not want it.
    All in all a good day.
    Had nothing for them, but they signed:
    Tim Beckham
    Alexander Torres

Phillies in for three tomorrow I hope the phestival didnt wipe out thier signing skills.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tweeter167's Items on eBay

Hey PhinsPhan77: Im from S. Florida Also, do you graph the dolphins during training camp?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey PhinsPhan77: Im from S. Florida Also, do you graph the dolphins during training camp?

I live about 45 minutes-an hour from Davie. I might head down there on the Aug. 4th practice. I've never IPed, but I'd like to try it out! Do you?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast