Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dzc0044's Items on eBay

Anybody able to lend a hand?

Good afternoon all!

A PC card is ending tonight on the bay. I expect it to go for a fairly pretty penny.

My problem is I have no paypal - nor can I get the funds into paypal. Some of you know how my wife absolutely hates the hobby...if I were to transfer funds to my pp account she would see it and go nuts when she saw the amount!

Here is the rub...I have the cash; right now, in my pocket. The seller will not accept cash TTM - only paypal.

Now for the favor...If some kind soul here would be willing to bid (to my limit) on the item, I will gladly send them the cash if they win. I will also be happy to reward the person with a little extra something something...cash, cards...we'll work something out :-)

If this sounds like something you can help with, please PM me and I'll give you the details.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

If I had the PayPal I would gladly help you out. Good luck in your quest though :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (29)
    Country
    See wogman5656's Items on eBay

PM sent.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Fordracing347's Items on eBay

Pm sent! Im from STL too figured we could work something out

SCF Rewards
    Country