Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

New trade Manager now live, please read

I was going to go live with a the new Trade Manager I coded next week but since we are having issue with the old trade manager not showing many trades, I decided to make it live today. Currently only the action of setting a trade in dispute is not finish coding but select it and it will have a message explaining how to set the trade in dispute using the old trade manager and will provide you with a link of the trade and in the old trade manager, select the dispute trade action.

Here the link:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/trade/

Please report any bug or issues in this forum or provide me with feedback: Inventory/Storefront Feedback.

It works pretty much like the old one but with some added information like the number of positive feedback, a start with the color of your trading rank and the percentage of positive feedback. Also any members with less the 20 positive feedback but with transfered feedback that added to SCF positive goes over 19, instead of seing a MSF tag you won't see it but you will see the transfered feedback info. This was not coded in the old trade manager. Also the address format is different with the name on the fisrt line, address on the second, city, state and sip code on the third line and country on the last line. Now it's made with two column, one on left with the list of trades and on the right it show the trades if you click on the name of the user from the list, The trade ID link will bring you to the old trade manager but evenetually this will change but now I prefer to leave it like this. But I prefer you test the new application so click on the name in the second column instead of the trade ID.

http://www.lucseguin.com/images/02/010.gif

I just made a video in flash that explain it all:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/demo/...deManager.html

Pass the word to other as we will be dropping the old trade manager in a few weeks anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Looks great! Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hoffpauirfan5's Items on eBay

Where is the button at to make a trade with someone? or do we have to go through the trade manager to do that now? also just another quick question, are you still working on installing the my threads/my post stuff so we can find our threads easy? Thanks and the new site looks awsome

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Where is the button at to make a trade with someone? or do we have to go through the trade manager to do that now? also just another quick question, are you still working on installing the my threads/my post stuff so we can find our threads easy? Thanks and the new site looks awsome

On the new trade manager you do have a link on top left just under the Trade Manager title. Enter the forum username and select post a trade in the trade manager. Then fill in the I will send and I will receive box. The image upload in not yet finish coding, but due to all issue with the old trade manager, I decided to go live since mine is accurate and the old trade manager, I am having ton of issue reported.

As for my post/my thread this is a plug in that need to be reinstall and this will be up when we get there in the coming days.