Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

good point.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See is a joke's Items on eBay

i don't think its a bad thing unless people are winning bets and going and selling the cards they win off here for profit. if they keep them for their pcs, i don't think theres any problems

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Selling a card you win doesn't mean a thing. Once a card is yours you can burn it if you want, who cares.

well it looks like ive been braking the alw for the past year =X........but in 7 days ill be legal...WHOOOO

james

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 months for me jaybiddy! I miss it lots

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See destroyerwod's Items on eBay

I don`t understand this betting thing about cards... i mean whats that? Im over 18, near 21 actually, so there no probleme, im just curious to know what it is, i have always been away of gambling for the simple reason i hate loosing money, so i prefer to never bet on anything(or play loto for exemple) so not loosing anything. I don`t even have any insurance cause for me its a way of gambling(you insure your objects, but you can never have them damage so you loose your money)

So im curious to know whats thats this betting thing over cards...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Destro
    I don`t understand this betting thing about cards... i mean whats that? Im over 18, near 21 actually, so there no probleme, im just curious to know what it is, i have always been away of gambling for the simple reason i hate loosing money, so i prefer to never bet on anything(or play loto for exemple) so not loosing anything. I don`t even have any insurance cause for me its a way of gambling(you insure your objects, but you can never have them damage so you loose your money)

So im curious to know whats thats this betting thing over cards...

Let me try to explain so you can understand:

One person picks a team and bets a card against another person's card that has the team the first team is playing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See destroyerwod's Items on eBay

Hum yeah i think i got the idea, but this is kinda weird tought, i mean how you sure the guy will send the card anyway, how you are sure about the whole thing, dosen`t look as secure to me as a trade trought the trade manager...

SCF Rewards
    Country

You don't know for sure, just like you don't know if the person you trade with will send. We have guidlines set up so new people can't come to the site, bet lose & never pay. To bet you have to have at least 5 feedback, been on the site for 30 days & have 100 posts, and there's a betting limit based on feedback. If you don't gamble, then you don't really have to worry about any of this though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I'm more hung up on the fact that you say you don't have insurance because it's gambling? Do you have car insurance? it's kind of the law. Also if you rent, renters insurance is practically nothing a year. What if some dope next door plugs 100 items into an outlet or falls alseep with a cigarette?

The idea of insurance and paying all that money in does suck if you never use it, but if someone huge happens, it's nice to have.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast