Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Is being gay really a sin per the bible? Watch this vid.

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

i don't have time to watch the video (on my way out the door) but homosexuality is called a sin in both the old and new testaments. It is not a worse sin then other sexual sins but it is a sin.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm almost through watching the vid. Believe it or not it has not changed my views one bit. Yes I still believe that God does not approve of homosexuality however once again not everyone believes in the same things that I do and homosexuals should be entitled to every right and priviledge that straight people enjoy. However the video bought up some good points about how people pick and chose the verses in the bible that are convient for them and simply ignore the ones that they don't like.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Sin is sin. As being all sinners how can we judge. To everyone there is a time to draw close to God, who is the last and final Judge.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sin is sin. As being all sinners how can we judge. To everyone there is a time to draw close to God, who is the last and final Judge.

CHURCH!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

It doesn't matter what the Bible says about homosexuality. I KNOW it is not a sin. I KNOW the Bible was written by a bunch of MEN who were anything BUT enlightened in their views. It's preposterous for people to be getting their sense of right and wrong out of a book written thousands of years ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

habbs, most of the bible. but the bible contains some of the much needed material to know what a christian is and that is the quotes of jesus, not visions, nor personal views, but actual quotes. of course there may be other sources for the quotes of jesus outside the bible.

no where does jesus say anything about homosexuals, but he also does not mention rapists nor child molesters, nor jay walkers, or nudists.

he does say sin only exists because of humans, so maybe it is only a sin if you think it is, then again, maybe not?

I think saying the teachings of jesus are baseless, useless, or out of date, means you may not have studied jesus as much as you have christians.

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK, lets talk about the bible and "sin".

#1 The bible says NOTHING on Pedophilia.....so how do we know that's a sin?

#2 The bible says slavery is OK in the OT......so I guess the U.S was perfectly fine with all those slaves back in the 19th century!

#3 The 10 Commandments.......only 2 are actual laws here in the U.S (Stealing and Murder)....THAT'S IT!.....the other 8 can be broken with no repercussions!

And yet, this is what we have in courthouses....why?

OK, I got a bit off topic with the last one, but I think you guys can see what I'm trying to say.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Since habs KNOWS what is and isnt sin I guess we should all gather at his feet while he doles out wisdom. Come on bro, im fine with you not agreeing with christians but really?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since habs KNOWS what is and isnt sin I guess we should all gather at his feet while he doles out wisdom. Come on bro, im fine with you not agreeing with christians but really?

He only said he "knows" that homosexuality is not a sin, he wasn't talking about all sin in general.

Personally, I don't even believe in "sin".

Sin: An offense against religious or moral law.

Well, I contend that we first have to show what is "Moral"?

Is lying "immoral".....YES.....wait, are you sure?

Pretend the Gestapo is at your doorstep, they ask you if you have seen any Jews around......YOU HAVE.....however in order to save their lives, you say "NO".

In this case Lying was the MORAL thing to do, since it resulted in saving lives.

When you believe in "Sin" you are by default believing in absolute morality, and since "Only a Sith deal in Absolutes", there's no way I can believe that.

LOL, that was obviously a joke....seriously though, I could NEVER deal in absolutes, and "Sin" is just another way to control people.

I will join Habs and say that I KNOW that homosexuality is not a sin.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast