Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 280 of 461 FirstFirst ... 180230270277278279280281282283290330380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 4603

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Found this one. Church in Chicago I believe.... Obama must be proud.

I really want to respond to this but I am going to leave it alone.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No no, go ahead.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

When Trayvon was killed the police took their sweet time to make an arrest that is why there were protests and it was all over the news. When this other guy was killed the suspects were immediately arrested and are currently awaiting trial. The sign is suggesting that the case was not handled properly like the Trayvon case was not handled properly. Those were two totally different unrelated cases. One of them was botched from the beginning the other was handled properly as far as I can tell and more than likely will lead to a conviction with either life in prison w/o parole or death by electric chair. I understand that a young man was killed and that is terrible for any family or community but other than that what is the big deal about the Marley Lion case again?

It was news before they could make any arrest. Try again.

You're right though, the case was handled terribly. The prosecutors were watching TV instead of building a case, which is why they thought their non-case was a slam dunk victory. They believed the media's conviction and the public's conviction would hold up in court. It doesn't work like that. The prosecution was lazy and/or cocky. The police didn't do a great job on their end either.

Tell me again why you're mad at the jury?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was news before they could make any arrest. Try again.

You're right though, the case was handled terribly. The prosecutors were watching TV instead of building a case, which is why they thought their non-case was a slam dunk victory. They believed the media's conviction and the public's conviction would hold up in court. It doesn't work like that. The prosecution was lazy and/or cocky. The police didn't do a great job on their end either.

Tell me again why you're mad at the jury?

So tell me again what does any of that have to do with the boy in SC getting killed? Please try to stay on topic next time. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So tell me again what does any of that have to do with the boy in SC getting killed? Please try to stay on topic next time. Thanks.

You might want to check what thread this is, what post I'm responding to and the fact that no one has said anything about anyone being killed in SC yet in this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You might want to check what thread this is, what post I'm responding to and the fact that no one has said anything about anyone being killed in SC yet in this thread.

Are you talking about post 2783? Here is the story.

http://www.abcnews4.com/category/243360/marley-lion

The guy was shot and killed in an attempted robbery and 4 suspects were quickly arrested. Yes it can be posted as a general news story or as something you second amendment haters to get off on and it is very sad that this young man lost his life because someone wanted to take from him but where is the controversy? The suspects are all in jail and since this happened in South Carolina I would be willing to bet my Dominique Wilkins auto that there will be either a conviction in this case or a guilty plea and I would not be surpriesed if someone gets executed behind this. This is an example of how our legal system should work. You rob and murder an innocent guy regardless of anyone's race you go to jail or get executed. What more short of a public lynching of the suspects by the local branch of the klan would you like to see?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The post I responded to named Trayvon on the second word. It's right there in the quote. What are you on about?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The post I responded to named Trayvon on the second word. It's right there in the quote. What are you on about?

I moved on from that. I was talking about the Marley Lion story where some people are upset that there are no mass protests or lynchings behind it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I moved on from that. I was talking about the Marley Lion story where some people are upset that there are no mass protests or lynchings behind it.

Wow, "heartbreak" heals easily, doesn't it?

And no, you weren't really talking about anything. But whatever, you've never actually defended a viewpoint before, why would you start now.

Happy dodging!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, "heartbreak" heals easily, doesn't it?

And no, you weren't really talking about anything. But whatever, you've never actually defended a viewpoint before, why would you start now.

Happy dodging!

What the hell are you talking about? A guy put up a sign about a kid name Marley Lion who got killed in South Carolina and suggested something was there that really wasn't. I googled his name got the facts from an unbiased sourced and posted. You responded back to my post with something that was completely off topic. And who is the troll again?

Page 280 of 461 FirstFirst ... 180230270277278279280281282283290330380 ... LastLast