Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 423 of 461 FirstFirst ... 323373413420421422423424425426433 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4603

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Disrespecting the office of President is disrespecting the nation. If you're fine disrespecting the nation, publicly no less, then that doesn't bother me.

I just don't know why you'd live in a country you only respect when you like the President. You don't have to like him to respect the position he's in. The memes posted here are disrespectful to the nation, and being posted by people who claim to love it.

If you don't respect it, why stay?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

That's funny because I have said that many times and been ridiculed for my "love it or leave it" attitude. Then I was told a reason for staying is to try and make change. So I guess like others who had given me this reasoning when I asked it I almost have to use their logic because it now makes sense.
    Disrespecting the office of President is disrespecting the nation. If you're fine disrespecting the nation, publicly no less, then that doesn't bother me.

I just don't know why you'd live in a country you only respect when you like the President. You don't have to like him to respect the position he's in. The memes posted here are disrespectful to the nation, and being posted by people who claim to love it.

If you don't respect it, why stay?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That's funny because I have said that many times and been ridiculed for my "love it or leave it" attitude. Then I was told a reason for staying is to try and make change. So I guess like others who had given me this reasoning when I asked it I almost have to use their logic because it now makes sense.

I honestly don't believe in love it or leave it, but I know you do, I also watch the disrespect and wonder how you can do that.

Also love and respect are different things. You can not love it and still give basic respect. So it's more respect it or leave it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

It is what it is
    I honestly don't believe in love it or leave it, but I know you do, I also watch the disrespect and wonder how you can do that.

Also love and respect are different things. You can not love it and still give basic respect. So it's more respect it or leave it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

You can not love it and still give basic respect.

you can love something and respect it, you can love something and not like it, you can love something and not respect it.
    you can respect something and love it, respect it and not like it, respect it and not love it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

you can love something and respect it, you can love something and not like it, you can love something and not respect it.
    you can respect something and love it, respect it and not like it, respect it and not love it.

There should have been a "not" in there. Respect is the base of love.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Respect is the base of love.

no it is not, show me the empirical evidence produced by Psychological researchers that proves this.

you can not respect something and love it and vice versa

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

no it is not, show me the empirical evidence produced by Psychological researchers that proves this.

you can not respect something and love it and vice versa

What is it you show love to by disrespecting it. Besides America.

SCF Rewards
    Country

not having respect for something and disrespecting something are not even close to the same thing.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

not having respect for something and disrespecting something are not even close to the same thing.

Well I've been talking about the disrespect to America, so...

But never mind, if you want to disrespect your nation, that's fine by me. Just don't tell me it's the best there is if you don't even respect it.

Page 423 of 461 FirstFirst ... 323373413420421422423424425426433 ... LastLast