Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 box of SP Authentic 15/16

First box break of the season for myself. It wasn't too long ago I decided to get back into the hobby. On to the hits!

Not in picture hits:

95/96 Retro
    Sean Monahan

Legends
    Bob Bourne
    Bob Nystrom
    Doug Gilmour
    Martin Broduer

Authentic Moments
    Jason Spezza
    Nicklas Lidstrom/Steve Yzerman/Chris Chelios
    Cam Neely

Young Guns

Joesph Blandisi

All in all I am pleased with this box. Loved the Felix Potvin All-Time Moments Auto, can't be mad about that because it definitely saved this box! Everything is for trade but the Potvin may go up to the BAY. Anyways cheers, a box of UD Series 1 15/16 will be coming later this month but may have to pull the trigger again on the SP Authentic or Ice.

How would you guys rate this box and for another purchase would you go ICE or SP Authentic?

Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dave71120's Items on eBay

Nice auto's! I've had good luck with SP Authentic so far this year (post on my 2 boxes coming soon), so I'd vote for another box of SPA over Ice, but that's just my 2˘.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

That's a real nice hit on the Potvin, Its a case hit too! Oh yeah Stay away from ICE. Like very far away.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice box break can use naslund if avalaible, spa is a nice product :)
    I pc crosby, lemieux, lafleur, habs, Mcdavid, artifact saphire 13-14, colorado
    baseball:Aaron Judge, Bichette/Guerrero Jr. rookies, New York Yankees and braves 2018 rookies
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Break!!! Congrats..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/GamerRoy

nice autos

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

SPA seems like a good break this year, might have to buy a box or two myself! Great hit on the Potvin, love that card!