Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

If Jesus were in America today....

He would see a country that is SUPPOSEDLY 70-80% "christian", but cares more about making profits than helping out the poor, sick, and needy...

He would see a political party that claims to be about "family values" and "Christian morality" deny its citizens universal health care and pander to the rich while shunning minorities and gays.

He would see an unbelievable disparity in the wealth and social gap, he would probably wonder WHY doesn't the ultra rich do more to make a better society for all instead of making themselves so much money that they could NEVER spend it all in their lifetime.

Today's America is the equivalent to Iron Pyrite.....that's not to say it was better before, but it has fooled millions into thinking that we are the "good guys", and we are "the best".

Jesus cared for all humans, he wanted equality for all, he asked for nothing in return, he shunned riches, he healed everyone without asking for a penny, he did NOT judge, he went AGAINST the establishment, and he preached love and tolerance.

If Jesus were in America today, he would surely be ashamed....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

What is the point of this post? You make some pretty wild generalizations that have no real factual basis.
    Last edited by AUTaxMan; 07-18-2012 at 01:06 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is the point of this post? You make some pretty wild generalizations that have no real factual basis.

But I do have factual statements.....they come from the bible which taught me what kind of man Jesus was.

And I have two perfectly working eyes to see how this country treats it's own citizens and how the current American capitalistic system has utterly failed.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Pretty much 100% of Christians would never actually follow the path of Jesus because they lack true faith, have little compassion for their fellow man and covet materialistic things way too much. Sad but true.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I agree wholeheartedely with justalex and theonedru. I would also add that Jesus would be dismayed at all of the people who commit acts of violence and hatred in his name.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

there wouldn't be any atheists, or democrats?

he would find that no matter how bad things on earth are, there are still those who try to do the right thing.
    he would find his teachings have touched and influenced many.
    he would find all the charity work being done.

and hopefully He would come over for some dinner at my place!

SCF Rewards
    Country

there wouldn't be any atheists, or democrats?

he would find that no matter how bad things on earth are, there are still those who try to do the right thing.
    he would find his teachings have touched and influenced many.
    he would find all the charity work being done.

and hopefully He would come over for some dinner at my place!

Im sure when Jesus comes back or if he was already here there wouldn't be that many if any atheists. I can't agree with you that there wouldn't be that many dems but I know that he would rebuke the current incarnation of the republican party and say they do not represent him or his teachings. Also make sure that you got plenty of veggies if you plan on cooking for Jesus because every knows that he is a vegetarian.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I'm not sure how Jesus showing himself is going to result in no Democrats or atheists? Will he be establishing a new party for the democrats to switch to? Are atheists not just going to assume he is just another Jesus wannabe? Are we going to see some miracles that TRULY defy the laws of nature? For that matter, are Americans just going to shun him for looking middle eastern?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

veggie, not only do I eat lots of fruits and veggies, but they are also all farm fresh!!!! plus I got some veggie dogs, hamburgers, and even veggie riblets!!!!

and how does the republicans represent jesus or who ever said they did?

just because you are for family, small government, individual responsibility, and hard work, does not mean you represent jesus

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not sure how Jesus showing himself is going to result in no Democrats or atheists? Will he be establishing a new party for the democrats to switch to? Are atheists not just going to assume he is just another Jesus wannabe? Are we going to see some miracles that TRULY defy the laws of nature? For that matter, are Americans just going to shun him for looking middle eastern?

I really don't think that he will form a new political party. He will tell both the dems and the republicans that they are both full of it and they need to work together for the betterment of society instead of trying to destroy it. Also that is a good point I do think that there will still be a lot of hateful people here that will shun him for being of middle eastern decent.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast