Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boxes & Cases

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Boxes & Cases

How often do you buy sports cards (non-eTopps), do you buy boxes, cases, singles? I'm just bored right now, but interested to hear everyone's response.

Tim

SCF Rewards

Tim -- I go for bargain values, so if the price is right, I'll go for a case...that way, I can open a few boxes, then sell the rest on Ebay

by the way

Congrats to your Jayhawks.

Roy Williams deserves a chance to get that title. 3 of the 4 #1s were defeated

I think the toughest teams are out of the way --- Arizona and Kentucky

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was buying 4-5 boxes a week til I found etopps and now am selling all that I bought non etopps.

Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kingpinlc's Items on eBay

For me, I always prefer to buy the box and build the set... cases are a rare purchase if I can get them at a great price.

I buy factory sets also... for the right price

Packs are when I just want to go hang out at the local card shop.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wish I had the money to buy cases but I don't so I buy boxes every once and awhile.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See just-for-cards's Items on eBay

I buy boxes of Bowman Chrome, Bowmans Best, and Bowman Draft Picks until I'm close to getting the basic set completed.
    I also buy packs of other products when I'm bored. Mostly Topps products so I can send away for the NPN offers.
    Fleer and UD packs are ok, but the I can't seem to get value out of the boxes. Playoff packs are fine too, but somehow can't get into Donruss.
    My Etopps port is at 100% profit now, so I'm happy with that. I haven't bought much lately, but I sure keep an eye on them and jump on IPOs that I think will be good.

FineBrian69
    I occasionally pick up a pack of football cards, usually something like Bowman Chrome with a lot of rookies, but for the most part go for gu/auto cards on ebay. Collecting autographs has always been a passion of mine and to get players at a nice price I'd have no chance of getting otherwise is cool to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

I mainly stick with singles. At times I will go for a box depending on what mood I am in. And cases I will rarely if ever mess with. Here pretty soon I should be recieving 4 boxes of 2000 Topps Gallery football. I believe that 4 is a case on that product. There was no real reason why I had bought the boxes. It was prolly because that I was able to get them for $17 a box. Who knows. hehe. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Richie, where did you get them, and what do you want for that box of 1993 Playoff?
    Thanks.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Heyas [stkmtimo]. I see we meet again. hehe. The 2000 Topps Gallery I am getting from someone I met through E-Bay. I had bought 1 of the boxes before for $21 I believe. They still had a case of 4 boxes they were getting rid of so they had asked me if I had wanted them. So since the price was low enough for me I went ahead and got em. Now as far as the 1993 Playoff FB Box I have sent you a PM about it. I am not sure what exactly I am looking to get in trade for it. But I am sure that we will be able to come up with some kind of deal. Maybe a different box? hehe. But either way we will work something out. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    Richie, where did you get them, and what do you want for that box of 1993 Playoff?
    Thanks.

Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast