Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

Eagles stadium signing habits

I've never graphed at a NFL game and i think i might try. Are you allowed to graph if u don't have lower level seats, u can at phils and sixers games so I wasn't sure, where exactly do u.graph, where.the players come out of the.tunnel??? Where is that??? When will they sign. who signs, I've seen on.sports center brees and.Manning sign but will Vick McCoy Jackson etc. sign. Will road players sign??? Wat can u get signed, can u get cards signed or us that too hard. Is it harder or easier then phils and sixers games. Also can u graph outside at the parking lot. When and where do u do that. All help, is, appreciated

SCF Rewards
    Country

pretty sure its bad and you have no access to players- I've never tried though.

BANNED

Country

oh okay, anyone else have any input

BANNED

Country

Bump

BANNED

Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's pretty bad. You might get a glove after the game, but nobody really signs and the security isn't very nice.

BANNED

Country

okay thanks