Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See normandavid's Items on eBay

Help My Students With One Simple Click

https://apps.facebook.com/givewithtarget/schools/90098

If any of you have a minute on facebook, all you have to do is go to this page and vote for my school. We get a $25 Target gift card for every 25 votes we get. We are a small charter school with very minimal funding (teachers don't get any budget for supplies, while public school teachers get ~$200) so every bit helps. We have one teacher per subject area and I am the math teacher and I can tell you, there are all kinds of supplies our school simply does not have the funding to buy (we don't have protractors, hands-on manipulatives, etc.). The gift card does not go directly to me or to any student, I don't get credit for bringing people to vote (I don't even know most of you personally), but the gift cards go to the school to use, so as you can imagine one simple $25 gift card doesn't go very far. We have already earned one gift card but the more help we can get the better. If you can just give us a click and a vote I'd really appreciate it, if you can share it on your own facebook even better - every little bit helps! Thanks!

David

https://apps.facebook.com/givewithtarget/schools/90098

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If the links worked, I'd be all over it. Says it's restricted.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See normandavid's Items on eBay

Weird, works for me and I've posted the same thing elsewhere and been successful. Are you somewhere where facebook is blocked like at work?

Try maybe going to apps.facebook.com/givewithtarget and search for our school - just type in Hoggetowne under school name, our school is the only one with that name. Appreciate it.