Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Birthday Golf for Obama

I'm sure the average person plays 104 rounds of golf in 3.5 years. Our "in touch with the average person" President. :)

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Maybe not the average American, but I would best most golfers who live in warmer areas of the US actuall eclipse that. 104 rounds over 3 years isn't even once a week. it's about 35 times a year. What's wrong with that?

And since when did putting up two tweets equal writing a story? That article actually claims it was written. That's a laugh.

Sorry, my math is off. 3 years would be 35. 3.5 years is even less.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (8)
    Country
    Navy
    See cbuskstwar's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I wonder how much this has cost the american tax payers? Motorcaids and secret service for him to golf 100 + times, that must be a pretty penny.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I wonder how much this has cost the american tax payers? Motorcaids and secret service for him to golf 100 + times, that must be a pretty penny.

There's an eyeroller if ever I heard one.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (8)
    Country
    Navy
    See cbuskstwar's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

There's an eyeroller if ever I heard one.

I agree, i cant believe he is putting golf in front of the american people, create some jobs, then you can golf.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

bush was destroyed for taking "vacations" all through his tenure...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Heaven forbid if someone tries to live and breathe while they are performing their job. I can just see Jesus's critics now; "Jesus how can you sleep at night when there is so much work to do?" What a lazy bum.

And last time I checked, golf is no longer an elitist game. I have players on my ball team in their 20's golfing as often as they can getting in 20-30 rounds a year in our shortened season.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

bush was destroyed for taking "vacations" all through his tenure...

Bush took an insane amount of vacations and still got the same pay. I don't think it's bad that he took those vacations, but it shows you who was really President and who was actually electable.

And to say that playing less than 35 round of golf per year is putting gold ahead of the American people is seroiously the stupidest thing I've heard in three weeks. Next it will come out that he watches movies or collects stamps!
    How can the President put stamps above the people?!?!?!?! WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!

Idiocy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Bush took an insane amount of vacations and still got the same pay. I don't think it's bad that he took those vacations, but it shows you who was really President and who was actually electable.

And to say that playing less than 35 round of golf per year is putting gold ahead of the American people is seroiously the stupidest thing I've heard in three weeks. Next it will come out that he watches movies or collects stamps!
    How can the President put stamps above the people?!?!?!?! WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!

Idiocy.

i wasn't criticizing (just for the record). i brought up bush because it is the same issue. bush's "vacations" just meant that he worked at his ranch instead of DC. how gives a crap if the guy would rather work somewhere else. but anytime he wasn't in washington, the press ate his lunch for "not working"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

really??? That averages out to 2.5 rounds a month. For most avid golfer enthusiasts that hits about the average. I must not be in touch with the average person too since I work out 6 times a week since the majority of 'average people' are fat and out of shape. So Mike are you saying that you work a full seven days a week? Full 8 plus hour days? No breather or fun with the family?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast