Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Revisiting the DHS Smear of the Tea Party Movement

In the wake of the horrific Sikh temple shootings in Wisconsin, left-wing barrel-scrapers are demanding that talk-radio giant Rush Limbaugh and other conservatives apologize for criticizing a 2009 Department of Homeland

More...

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That site is really annoying what with the pop up when you visit. Even if I was a conservative, I wouldn't subscribe to a site that is little more than a liberal bashfest.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That site is really annoying what with the pop up when you visit. Even if I was a conservative, I wouldn't subscribe to a site that is little more than a liberal bashfest.

Well, I subscribe to that site and the Huffington Post. Both have excellent writers and bash the other side. As long as it is real journalism with sources and facts, I'll read it. I make it a point to read both sides, I just usually agree more with one side.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Well, I subscribe to that site and the Huffington Post. Both have excellent writers and bash the other side. As long as it is real journalism with sources and facts, I'll read it. I make it a point to read both sides, I just usually agree more with one side.

I wouldn't subscribe to HP either. I read these, but the pop up ads are more annoying than Obama's twitter.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I wouldnt call Ann Coulter an excellent writer
    let alone this author of this trash article

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I wouldnt call Ann Coulter an excellent writer let alone this author of this trash article

Ok, provide me a list of facts that she got wrong? I'm sure you probably didn't read the article anyway.

What I typically hear from haters of Fox News, Anne Coulter, etc:

Hater: "Fox News sucks!"

Me: "Really? How often do you watch it?"

Hater: "Never! Fox News Sucks!"

Me: "So, how do you know it sucks if you've never watched it?"

Hater: "I watch selective clips on YouTube posted by people with obvious agendas that hate Fox News."

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Just because she is on Fox News doesnt mean she is a excellent writer...you are a teapublicans and like her teapublicans views

Ann Coulter View...
    Ann Coulter Says Obama’s Base Is ‘Stupid Single Women’

Really?
    I watch Fox News to tick me off and clean house!
    I think I have to turn them on a few mins floors need mopping

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, provide me a list of facts that she got wrong? I'm sure you probably didn't read the article anyway.

What I typically hear from haters of Fox News, Anne Coulter, etc:

Hater: "Fox News sucks!"

Me: "Really? How often do you watch it?"

Hater: "Never! Fox News Sucks!"

Me: "So, how do you know it sucks if you've never watched it?"

Hater: "I watch selective clips on YouTube posted by people with obvious agendas that hate Fox News."

HA!

It's hilarious you defend Fox News to such a level.

Personally I have watched it, it's nothing but Far Right wing propaganda and it's the worst of the worst in terms of "news source".

All of their pundits are Republican HACKS with the most blatant conservative agenda!

It should be illegal to call this a "news channel", there is no news only garbage and their delusional supporters are the most uniformed Americans thanks to them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

HA!

It's hilarious you defend Fox News to such a level.

Personally I have watched it, it's nothing but Far Right wing propaganda and it's the worst of the worst in terms of "news source".

All of their pundits are Republican HACKS with the most blatant conservative agenda!

It should be illegal to call this a "news channel", there is no news only garbage and their delusional supporters are the most uniformed Americans thanks to them.

You been to Media-Matters today alex? You got plenty of there garbage on your mind today .

SCF Rewards
    Country

You been to Media-Matters today alex? You got plenty of there garbage on your mind today .

Nah, I just call them as I see it.

You want to see how unbiased I really am?

I think MSNBC is almost as bad as Fox News, their pundits are trying to beat Fox News by trying the same things they do.

Thankfully I no longer watch any of these programs, I get my news from various sources (not just ONE like many Fox News viewers) and I believe that we should get rid of BOTH Fox News and MSNBC.

CNN is a lot more fair and balanced.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast