Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Democrats 2011 Lie of the Year !

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-voted-end-me/

Republicans want to end Medicare is the Lie of the year from Left leaning Politifact .

Even when explained accurately, the Republicans’ Medicare plan was not particularly popular with the public, nor with some independent health policy analysts. But the plan was distorted and attacked again and again.

"In terms of creating a national conversation about fiscal reform, the last thing we need is demagoguing attacks against people who have put forward serious policy proposals," said Jason Peuquet, a policy analyst with the bipartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. "It’s very worrying."

But more often, Democrats and liberals overreached:

They ignored the fact that the Ryan plan would not affect people currently in Medicare -- or even the people 55 to 65 who would join the program in the next 10 years.

They used harsh terms such as "end" and "kill" when the program would still exist, although in a privatized system.

They used pictures and video of elderly people who clearly were too old to be affected by the Ryan plan. The DCCC video that aired four days after the vote featured an elderly man who had to take a job as a stripper to pay his medical bills.

After all it's Obama cutting 700 billion from medicare , Now I ask Democrats who is killing old people ?
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...re_649856.html
    Last edited by INTIMADATOR2007; 08-12-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The Republicnas need only agree to a small but significant cuts on the military to be taken seriously on any cuts to medical or social programs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

and it is always the republicans, never the other side, it's always one sides fault, even when both will not agree nor change. and again it comes down to cutting the military, because people do not care about those families, nor the freedoms they have given us. it is the classic, "i do not like the police", but the first to complain when the police didn't catch someone or respond fast enough.

SCF Rewards
    Country

both sides are gonna lie and say what's needed to get yours and mine votes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

both sides are gonna lie and say what's needed to get yours and mine votes.

CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Republican's LIE of the year for 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012:

The Affordable Care Act is bad for America.

I wonder what it will be in 2013?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

It's clear to me that both sides stretch the truth or lie. Go to Factcheck.org and you will see Romney and Obama blow things out of proportions. I hope we can all agree on that.

Now moving past that, can everyone take the facts listed here and disprove them?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

mike, they cannot, nor will they try. Everyone on here now has the mindset that when people are expressing their opinions it is somehow an attack on everyone else. It is easier to point out what others are doing is wrong, rather than check yourself.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

and it is always the republicans, never the other side, it's always one sides fault, even when both will not agree nor change. and again it comes down to cutting the military, because people do not care about those families, nor the freedoms they have given us. it is the classic, "i do not like the police", but the first to complain when the police didn't catch someone or respond fast enough.

Yes it comes down to military. The Republicans love to cut social programs in the name of saving money and paying off debt, but they won't touch the military. Meanwhile, military speding is the most bloated and unnecessary spending you have.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-voted-end-me/

Republicans want to end Medicare is the Lie of the year from Left leaning Politifact .

Even when explained accurately, the Republicans’ Medicare plan was not particularly popular with the public, nor with some independent health policy analysts. But the plan was distorted and attacked again and again.

"In terms of creating a national conversation about fiscal reform, the last thing we need is demagoguing attacks against people who have put forward serious policy proposals," said Jason Peuquet, a policy analyst with the bipartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. "It’s very worrying."

But more often, Democrats and liberals overreached:

They ignored the fact that the Ryan plan would not affect people currently in Medicare -- or even the people 55 to 65 who would join the program in the next 10 years.

They used harsh terms such as "end" and "kill" when the program would still exist, although in a privatized system.

They used pictures and video of elderly people who clearly were too old to be affected by the Ryan plan. The DCCC video that aired four days after the vote featured an elderly man who had to take a job as a stripper to pay his medical bills.

After all it's Obama cutting 700 billion from medicare , Now I ask Democrats who is killing old people ?
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...re_649856.html

Really? Left-Leaning? Prove it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast