Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Autofreak2842's NEW ttm success thread

Well I knowmy success thread is buried, since it hasn't been posted in since september. Lol I don't feel like digging it up so, I made a new one.

Got my first ttm success since september, today.

Minnesota Wild player, Nick Shultz c/o the Wild 1/1 on a card, in about 10 days or so. It was a quick turnaround and it looks great! Happy with the success.

BANNED

Country

Today I got Ryan Leaf 1/1 c/o home in 12 days!! I know he didn't pan out in the NFL, but he was a heck of a college player and it sounds like he's really turning things around. I've been looking for his book all over, but can't find it anywhere. Anyways I'm really happy with this success!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm considering sending to Ryan Leaf as well but I'm not really sure how to write the letter. Did you even mention his NFL career? Because I'm scared to insult him lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You do realize that there's a search tool lol. Nice success with Leaf, I sent to him as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You do realize that there's a search tool lol. Nice success with Leaf, I sent to him as well.

I was asking a question about the letter that he sent. Not an address or anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was asking a question about the letter that he sent. Not an address or anything.

I was talking to the OP, not you. For finding his original thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh haha by bad! Good luck with your Leaf request!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks

BANNED

Country

I didn't realize that. Haha Anyways my old thread also had junk from that whole ordeal with Cyberer and best prefer to move past that. Start fresh. Thanks, though.

BANNED

Country

I'm considering sending to Ryan Leaf as well but I'm not really sure how to write the letter. Did you even mention his NFL career? Because I'm scared to insult him lol.

No, I didn't. I was worried about offending him to, cause it's kind of a sticky situation. I told him about how I thought it was very cool that he was able to overcome his addiction and admits his mistakes and try to right his wrongs. Stuff like that.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast