Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Booklet Holders

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Great Ed! Please send me a PM once you have them. Are you pre selling, or just going to wait until you have them in hand?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jerseycoastcollectibles's Items on eBay

I will make an update when I have them. I don't do preorders, I like to have them in my grubby little hands first.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

I will certainly be in for 20 or so when ya get some in. Keep us updated!

Thanks,
    Steve

SCF Rewards
    Country

UPDATE!!

I just received a handful of Ultra-Pro One-Touch (Magnetic) Booklet holders. They are sweet looking holders!

I will have these available on my site later on today. I will only have one available at a time!

Two stipulations though... One per customer, and I need a full review of the product such as what type of card you are using it for, quality, price, etc. I need this info so that I can pass it along to the product manager at Ultra-Pro.

There will be two sizes available. 185mm (130pt) and 187mm (155pt) which is also supposed to be a tad longer in length (due out in October)

Right now the price will be $8.99. As soon as I receive my official order and know my exact cost, I will be lowering the price.

Ed

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Superb Ed!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

UPDATE!!

I just received a handful of Ultra-Pro One-Touch (Magnetic) Booklet holders. They are sweet looking holders!

I will have these available on my site later on today. I will only have one available at a time!

Two stipulations though... One per customer, and I need a full review of the product such as what type of card you are using it for, quality, price, etc. I need this info so that I can pass it along to the product manager at Ultra-Pro.

There will be two sizes available. 185mm (130pt) and 187mm (155pt) which is also supposed to be a tad longer in length (due out in October)

Right now the price will be $8.99. As soon as I receive my official order and know my exact cost, I will be lowering the price.

Ed

I just bought one and will be happy to do a full review of it when it arrives! :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!! BTW you should have contacted me first. SCF members receive free shipping. I went ahead and updated your account to automatically receive free ship on any future order.

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do believe the official release date is Sep. 3. I have a call in to my distributor now, and just waiting for them too call back to let me know they have them on hand. I have a few cases on order.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

Thanks!! BTW you should have contacted me first. SCF members receive free shipping. I went ahead and updated your account to automatically receive free ship on any future order.

Ed

Haha sorry! Can you tell I'm a little excited for these booklet one-touches!? :P

Thanks so much!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A lot of people are!! I just hope they work out for everyone.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast