Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 95 of 172 FirstFirst ... 458592939495969798105145 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 22emmittzone's Items on eBay

Really excited about this pickup. #3 from the Panini sell off. I think everyone that usually participates in this thread is in mourning due to our horrific season. Been very quiet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^^^awesome card!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

BCW, Thanks for the compliment on the Staubach. Definitely my favorite PC Staubach. Another add thanks to the Panini sell off:

I am sort of stuck in an awkward position because I just learned that Panini has exclusive NFL rights starting next season. Due to that reason, I will still collect some Panini products, but only Cowboys refractors and autos. I also plan on only purchasing them after the fact so that I don't directly contribute to Panini's immediate profits. Apparently they don't care because nobody has contacted me. I also tried to call last week multiple times to get my redemption I have been waiting on for a year. They didn't answer. Recording just kept saying "your call will be answered by the next available person." Did that for 45 minutes. Feel bad about the future of NFL card collecting.

Sorry for the tangent, but it is aggravating and further compounded by the fact that they don't care enough to even make an attempt to make it right. I love this Emmitt!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Another add from my collection reorganization!! Just picked this one up!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Even though I am selling off the majority of my Panini items, I for sure cannot sell these 2. Beautifully designed and among my favorite Witten autos!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

some new adds. I've been slacking on scanning.

slowly working on the rainbow since i have the super

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

BCW: Nice adds. I've been slacking as well and have some new stuff coming in. Very frustrated with Panini but don't have much of a choice for football next season. I did get into a break of Immaculate where I got the Cowboys slot on a Cowboys 6 box case. Did frickin awesome!!! Can't wait to get them in person and post pics. Also did really well on a 12 box case of High Tek. I do about 1 or 2 breaks per week and last night I did 2, which also were the best I have ever participated in. This thread has been a little slow and I attribute that to the Cowboys lackluster season.

KEEP EM COMING!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love Immaculate this year. I've been mainly buying for my Dalton PC but will hopefully picking up some Cowboys Immaculate after the new year. Really need to get me a few more Byron Jones autos.

BCW: Nice adds. I've been slacking as well and have some new stuff coming in. Very frustrated with Panini but don't have much of a choice for football next season. I did get into a break of Immaculate where I got the Cowboys slot on a Cowboys 6 box case. Did frickin awesome!!! Can't wait to get them in person and post pics. Also did really well on a 12 box case of High Tek. I do about 1 or 2 breaks per week and last night I did 2, which also were the best I have ever participated in. This thread has been a little slow and I attribute that to the Cowboys lackluster season.

KEEP EM COMING!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Guess I never posted this one since it wasn't in my Bucket. Had this one for awhile. The personalized version ser# 8/25!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The first 2 are recent pickups, 3rd is one I hit, and the 2 Witten cards are ones that I just cannot part with due to my extreme frustration with Panini. Got several more adds to get on here over the next few days.

Page 95 of 172 FirstFirst ... 458592939495969798105145 ... LastLast