Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scanner or Camera?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlmcguire's Items on eBay

Scanner or Camera?

That be the question...whats better for the cards? It's time for me to buck up and start getting images for trading on here. Especially for the higher ends. Such as my 10-11 The Cup Crosby POE .

SCF Rewards
    Country

Camera is more time consuming but looks better

Scan is quicker but can look bad sometimes

Thats just my opinion

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

I prefer scanner myself, for looking at through buckets and using. You can scan 9 different cards all at once as different images and cuts the time down rather than photo by photo. All depends what is easier accessible to you and which you'd find easier though. :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

i like camera cuz theres more flexibility..if u wanna show off ur mancave or somethin..ya cant scan it lol...

but if you wanna show ur crosby card then id say scan cuz its more clearer imo.
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I decided on the scanner. But for the life of me I cant post my scans on here. Every time it says the file is too large. Any help would be appreciated. Ive been posts with just massive amounts of scans so Ive to be doing something wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I upload all of my photos to photobucket and copy and paste them from there to here.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

I upload all of my photos to photobucket and copy and paste them from there to here.

Just through the URL links?

SCF Rewards
    Country

A good scanner is essential for checking out corners ext. Cameras are ok if you know how to use it. Ie.) turn the dang flash off. Also sometimes the card looks distorted when a Camera is used I think its the way some guys hold the camera. Also take the cards out of the cases especially if the case is all scratched in dinged you'll get more sales.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I prefer scanner myself, for looking at through buckets and using. You can scan 9 different cards all at once as different images and cuts the time down rather than photo by photo. All depends what is easier accessible to you and which you'd find easier though. :)

Not saying you do it my friend (always looking for a trade with you) but when you scan multiple cards make sure you upload a file big enough to see what they are. There is one go on here that has a big bucket but the scans are uploaded into photo bucket the size of a postage stamp with 9 cards to each scan. Even when u zoom in you can't tell what cards they are.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

after they are uploaded on photobucket i clik on the photo and it says copy so I copy and paste it onto this site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast