Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country
    See razzamaztaz's Items on eBay

I so hope you're right lol. But other handful breaks I've seen now is mostly consisting of: base, the quads, autos, and rookies. Which isn't bad, but those dream cards may be reserved for the superlucky folks. But I'm still extremely psyched for this of course, I can't wait to open them : ) It could very well be like with Titanium, which was a $150 product for a $100 price, that this is a $350 product for a $200 price. If that's so, Paninin have really shown what people should get for their money and I pray it makes other products more priceworthy in the future

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I sold the Zibby. $2,000 is not within the realm of possibility for the Prime Ties. You are comparing arguably the best card for any player versus a new and better concept.

However, play it safe and ask for 1.5-2k

Fixed it for ya ;)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910