Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: CHURCH! (August)

SCF Rewards
    Country

CHURCH! (August)

Ok, it’s the end of the month, which means it’s time to see who has been going to church.

First off, I’d like to congratulate everyone who received CHURCH!!! for the first time this month, it’s a great honor, cherish it.

Second, I know the P&R forum has been getting a little heated this past month, I personally attribute it to global warming, but I know my conservative friends don’t believe in global warming so it must be the upcoming election.

Shrewsbury and Wickabee, don’t think we haven’t seen you guys going at each other these past few weeks. While I’ve found it mostly entertaining, I can’t help but think I started the bad blood with last months CHURCH!!! rankings and the nail biting finish. I know the two of you might have thought once or twice while going back and forth “Gee, I hope Rockman doesn’t think he caused all this” Well guys, I’m vain enough to think I did. (ok, not really) I’m glad to see you guys had a lovely little moment tonight.

Also, Wickabee Im giving you a warning. I thought about deducting you a church for the post below because I found it extremely offensive, but I ultimately decided to give you another chance and just leave you with a warning. If you ever post/imply something like this again, I will deduct you a CHURCH!!!.

“We also grow better pot than Mexico. Why your potheads smoke Mexican weed is beyond me”

No self-respecting American pothead smokes Mexican weed.

Now before I get to the standings I’d just like to say once more, this ranking system has some extreme flaws, no need to point them out and if I missed any CHURCH’s I really don’t care. Let's start with this month's superlatives.

SHOCK OF THE MONTH

Ann Coulter gives Intimadator2007 a headache.

SURPRISE CHURCH!!! OF THE MONTH

Rand Paul receives a CHURCH!

REVEALING CHURCH OF THE MONTH

There has never been so much CHURCH!!! and Sex in the same place

Special Award to...

AndrewHoya for giving the least enthusiastic and most enthusiastic / sarcastic CHURCH!!! of the month. He’s a triple threat everybody. WATCH OUT!

And finally what you have all been waiting for....

SATANIC CHURCH!!! OF THE MONTH STANDINGS

Rockman: 1

And now the real standings.

Givith

Mrveggieman: 30ish.
    Madman: 1
    Wickabee: 3
    Shrewsbury: 1
    AndrewHoya: 1
    Drtom2005: 1
    Boba: 1

Receiveth:
    MrVeggieman: 1
    Rockman: 1 -1 +1
    BOBA: 1
    PvtDirt: 1
    duane1969:1
    Tpeichel: 1
    joee5: 1
    Rev. Al Sharpton: 1
    Intimadator2007: 1
    Cbuskstwar: 1
    Theonedru: 1
    Madman: 2
    Duwal: 2
    *censored*: 2
    Star_Cards: 3
    Drtom2005: 3
    Tivo32: 3
    pghin08: 3 + 2 truths and an Amen. (if anyone knows the conversation rate please share)
    Habsheaven: 4
    Wickabee: 5

AND THE RECEIVER OF THE MOST CHURCH’s & AWARD FOR IRONY

JustAlex: 6

Note to Alex, try as you might, you will clearly never escape CHURCH.

Hope you guys enjoyed this months CHURCH standings. Wickabee, I’m sorry about another close second, if it’s any consolation it took Susan Lucci being nominated 21 times at the daytime Emmys before she finally won, and she’s a legend. I’m not saying you’re on your way to becoming the Susan Lucci of SCF P&R board but…

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Shrew and I can be compared to two guys who go to the bar to argue every weeknight. Thank you for saying we're entertaining for if we're not that, we're nothing.
    Everything is your fault. Never think otherwise.

alex, looks like I'm coming qfter you this month.

Susan Lucci is a goddess and don't you ever say otherwise. She deserved every one of those...what were they? Daytime Emmies? They have separate Emmy for daytime? Weird...anyway, every one of those awards. Her work on...umm...that show was amazing.

Seriously alex, you're going down

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh man, what can I say, I don't even have a speech prepared, what a great honor to get the August (Church) award!

I guess the only one to thank is the GOP, without you guys, I'm definitely not even here, thanks for all you do!

Seriously alex, you're going down

BRING IT!

SCF Rewards
    Country

MY FIRST CHURCH!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

I thought I got a church somewhere. Oh well, I still get an award. Yippee. Nice thread, as always. Look forward to next month.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

What an awesome thread. I love this stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will give out a free church for 5$ paypal.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

veggie gone crazy with the church. I made a bunch of people mad. wickabee and I went at it time and time again, but see eye to eye that we don't see eye to eye. i gave out only 1 church and went from getting the most to none!

but, rockman has the post of the month for two months in a row. to be honest i was wondering if you were even going to bother this month, but you out did yourself!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I like to give Rockman some for starting this thread and updating it each month.

CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404