Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (17)
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Minnesota Twins Minnesota Timberwolves
    See Alwaysabc's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

Shewsbury all of us other than Native Americans technically stole or way into this country. Just saying LOL.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Shewsbury all of us other than Native Americans technically stole or way into this country. Just saying LOL.

Good point.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That's pretty much the reply that I expected. You have nothing to bring to the table, as usual, other than your biased opinion. You are also putting words into my mouth. I never opined on the virtues of the Iraq war.

If you know it's true, why argue it.
    It couldn't be because it makes Bush look bad, right?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

If you know it's true, why argue it.
    It couldn't be because it makes Bush look bad, right?

You never addressed my question about the oil. I don't give a damn about GWB. He did some good things and he did some bad things, but my opinion of him is irrelevant to this argument. Please add some substance to your ridiculous oil claims.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

half of my family came over via ellis island, i was not there when columbus enslaved the native americans, nor when the spanish killed most of them off. just like i did not enslave any one nor took part in any of that nonsense.

if 12,000,000 can come through ellis island, and another 1,000,000 can come in documented each year, why is there another 1,000,000 here illegally.

how about come up with some modern relevance instead of having to go back in time to find an answer? this is no different than blacks calling whites slave owners, when is the last time that occurred? how many people died fighting against slavery? where is there credit? where is the credit for those whites that marched with the civil rights movement?

if we go with the ancient alien theory we are all immigrants!!!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You never addressed my question about the oil. I don't give a damn about GWB. He did some good things and he did some bad things, but my opinion of him is irrelevant to this argument. Please add some substance to your ridiculous oil claims.

I'll see if I can link up everything from 2003, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Actually, on second though, I won't bother. You already know it's true but don't want it to be. Everyone has to come up with current examples of everything for you. It's like you have the memory of a goldfish.

Talk about bringing nothing to the table.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'll see if I can link up everything from 2003, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Actually, on second though, I won't bother. You already know it's true but don't want it to be. Everyone has to come up with current examples of everything for you. It's like you have the memory of a goldfish.

On a related note, where can I find the ignore option? I can't take one "person" questioning things he already knows simply because it goes against what he likes.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

On a related note, where can I find the ignore option? I can't take one "person" questioning things he already knows simply because it goes against what he likes.

I don't already know it. I has always been unsubstantiated allegation and innuendo. I have never once seen actual facts supporting those ridiculous allegations. If you can provide them, I will concede the point.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast