Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See memorylanekidsonline's Items on eBay

Really? Great price. I know that we are selling it for way less than the $500. It is the only price posted out there right now( In the USA). There is another at the $435 mark I saw (in Canada)

Seriously guys this is selling lesss than 400$ everywhere, i could sell you some for 380$ dlvd..anywhere in canada...thats how low they should sell some people are making too much profit...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just watched a friend crack (8) cases tonight (he expressed them out) and for all the talk of UD "loading-up" cases - forget it!

Just like every other year, UD has remained consistent - (ie) you can either get a "great" case or a "brutal" case and not much in between.

In the case of my friend's (8) cases: (3) were unbelievably strong (3) were absolutely pathetic and (2) were ordinary - depending if you like certain players.

Whoever is doing the pack-outs at UD must still think that a nice RC "Plate" and a Crosby autograph make a strong case - not!

Personally, I feel for the average collector walking into a store to buy their one box. Yes, they may get lucky but more often then not, they will get slaughtered. At least those who can afford an entire case, are assured of something.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No Gagne's this year for the first time in a while, so I'll be watching instead of chasing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Just watched a friend crack (8) cases tonight (he expressed them out) and for all the talk of UD "loading-up" cases - forget it!

Just like every other year, UD has remained consistent - (ie) you can either get a "great" case or a "brutal" case and not much in between.

In the case of my friend's (8) cases: (3) were unbelievably strong (3) were absolutely pathetic and (2) were ordinary - depending if you like certain players.

Whoever is doing the pack-outs at UD must still think that a nice RC "Plate" and a Crosby autograph make a strong case - not!

Personally, I feel for the average collector walking into a store to buy their one box. Yes, they may get lucky but more often then not, they will get slaughtered. At least those who can afford an entire case, are assured of something.

Doing the math there's no way this year is more SP.... Also did he get any rookie evolutions?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any 99 rcs ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doing the math there's no way this year is more SP.... Also did he get any rookie evolutions?

What exactly are the Rookie Evolution cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

What exactly are the Rookie Evolution cards?

They look like they are a redemption for a video card. UD has done this before as well as Panini.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-UD-Evolution-Video-Card-Adrian-Peterson-Red-Uniform-UDVC-1-/160878103228?pt=US_Football&hash=item2575150abc

This is one example, but it doesn't show the video screen. I'm trying to find a better picture.

EDIT: This shows an example of the card better => http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Upper-D...item2a2294082f

SCF Rewards
    Country

A person on another forum just posted this, I think people will find it interesting:

found this on other site thought i share this.. seems loaded and not cut back like some rumors said before.. roughly 14,352 tins and 2392 cases wow.

Upon the checklist being released, I went hard at work crunching some numbers for The Cup... Some more shocking than others. I'll add more tomorrow with teams and such, but I must say... There are a ton of cards. We can safely put to rest that this year, baring more than 5 cards a tin, this is not as shortprinted as previous years, but instead has the most cards with the additions of the SPA Extended Series adding 4 more plates per rookie, the new rookie tags and rookie black autos /5, and update cards. Also, without a print run on the Rookie Evolutions (probably video cards), I went ahead and Guess-timated the print run at 25 per card because it seems the closest. Anyways, without further ado, here are the first numbers I crunched out:

Total Cards Assuming Rookie Evolutions /25: 86,111
    Total 1/1s NOT including plates: 541
    Total 1/1s Including Plates: 3,973
    Total Shields: 176
    Total Property Ofs: 53

Assuming there are 6 cards per tin in every tin (No decoys making it 5 cards), the lowest amount of tins produced is: 14,352
    Divide this by 6 and the amount of cases you have is 2,392. That's the lowest possible amount. If there are decoys it will be much higher.

Odds of getting a 1/1 (No Plates):
    This is assuming you get 2 base per tin and 1 rookie patch auto, leaving the other 3 hits undetermined: 1.44%, in other words 14 tins in 1000 will carry a true 1/1 (Shield, Property of, Base Tag /1, Base /1, Rookies /1, randoms /1, Cuts /1)

Odds of getting a 1/1 (With Plates): 10.6%.
    That's right, including plates, less than every 10 tins will contain a 1/1.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

A person on another forum just posted this, I think people will find it interesting:

That's my work...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast