Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

And another huge-profit day for Chik-Fil-A is in the works!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I lost all respect for the owners with this news. By no means I supported their stance before this but changing the way you think because you want to make more business? Sell out and they don't have any back bones...stick to your guns.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chik fil a flip flops as much as their boy romney. They are perfect for each other.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why do Americans have a problem with a private company giving money to anti gay organizations but they do nothing about the US government giving tax payer money to foreign countries that no only are anti gay but will kill you for being gay?

Seems like if they really cared about gay people instead of just pretending they would stop their money from funding gay people being killed around the world.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why do Americans have a problem with a private company giving money to anti gay organizations but they do nothing about the US government giving tax payer money to foreign countries that no only are anti gay but will kill you for being gay?

Seems like if they really cared about gay people instead of just pretending they would stop their money from funding gay people being killed around the world.

This isn't without merit. Personally, I don't care who they give their money to. The fact that they're now flipping leads me to believe, as I have all along, that these statements are "good business" and we'll see a "Gay Day" at Chik-Fil-A so they can have another record setting day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This isn't without merit. Personally, I don't care who they give their money to. The fact that they're now flipping leads me to believe, as I have all along, that these statements are "good business" and we'll see a "Gay Day" at Chik-Fil-A so they can have another record setting day.

I would love to see the look on all the conservatives face when they do that one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

romney? seems like obama is the one who flipped flopped on that subject

SCF Rewards
    Country

romney? seems like obama is the one who flipped flopped on that subject

What hasn't romney flip flopped on? To be perfectly honest most of us have changed our stance on gays over the years. Chik fil a did it for money making purposes.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What hasn't romney flip flopped on? To be perfectly honest most of us have changed our stance on gays over the years. Chik fil a did it for money making purposes.

This is exactly it, I can't think of one thing that today's Romney agrees with 2008 Romney on.
    And the very obvious money grab by CFA is borderline sick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast