Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Why is Gary Johnson not allowed to participate in the presidential debate?

Although I am voting for Obama it would be nice to here what Johnson has to say. Romney is an idiot and a piece of garbage and is not worth the president's time.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

First off, Romney is many things, but an idiot isn't one of them. Secondly, they don't want Johnson in the debates because if people figured out what he stood for, they might just vote for him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unfortunately, I must also agree that Romney is not an idiot....his party on the other hand is beyond stupid!

And since Romney would be a puppet for his party.....well, you can make the connection.

Anyways, I kinda wish Johnson was allowed, but rules are rules, and I think you need a certain percentage in the polls to participate in the debates and hardly anyone is voting for him.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

In Canada a bunch of people got mad that the Green Party wasn't in any debates because they didn't hold a current seat in parliament. The outcry got so that everyone agreed to allow them in. Now they have a seat.

Make a stink, see if you can gain some momentum, it worked up here.

And I think alex is totally correct about Romney.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Because he is irrelevant at this point. Maybe next time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Democrats and Republicans got upset that Ross Perot had a shot to win in 1992 and ever since then they got together and agreed that you have to have a certain percent of the Presidential polling to make it into the debates. I'm thinking 7% is the number but I could be off. Gary Johnson doesn't poll nationally anywhere close to this so he isn't going to be the in the debates.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/