Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Ummmmmmm. I LOVE the Habs, Ken Dryden & Guy Lafleur & Frank Mahovlich & Jean Beliveau & Boom-Boom & the Richards, but Scott Gomez? Oy Gevalt, I'd be meaner to that card than Mr. Hice. Most of the current team should be ashamed to put that sweater on. Thanks for thinking of me tho :)

Me, I'd turn around and nominate Flopfish for the amazing amount of trivia in his head, he can analyze and answer just about any question on this board and he's always good for a nice comment about someone's new Show n' Tell.

I'd have no use for this card, would much rather this go to a PC home. Plus my mail has been non-existent lately so I'd highly suggest not sending me anything until I actually receive something/someone receives something of mine. Apparently my family sent me a couple letters/packages 3 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten them. Thanks for the nomination though :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Childeren's Hospital?...not as likely to Hate a cool card of a Calder Trophy and 2 Time Stanley Cup Winner...jmho
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

I nominate ravens_creed because he us an all-round great guy, who does a lot to promote this hobby by doing giveaways, live box breaks, and he is also one of the more generous members also)!!!
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Craig2.

Craig has been there for me on numerous occasions now sending me e-transfers for PayPal when I was in need. On top of that he's always willing to help people out who ask as even last week I saw a guy post saying he needed a quick 0.50$ PayPal with his bucket link up and Craig simply posted and said I got it covered.

Great all around guy an I'm sure more people here have stories of him for sure

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See iraq1's Items on eBay

I second Tivo for the many reasons DnJ talked about and also nominate 87sluggo.

Sluggo has helped out numerous peoples' PCs for free, as well as an all around awesome person to deal with. Great person for the community :)

You could be nominated yourself ;)

thanks you nomination noted for Tivo and 87sluggo

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ummmmmmm. I LOVE the Habs, Ken Dryden & Guy Lafleur & Frank Mahovlich & Jean Beliveau & Boom-Boom & the Richards, but Scott Gomez? Oy Gevalt, I'd be meaner to that card than Mr. Hice. Most of the current team should be ashamed to put that sweater on. Thanks for thinking of me tho :)

Me, I'd turn around and nominate Flopfish for the amazing amount of trivia in his head, he can analyze and answer just about any question on this board and he's always good for a nice comment about someone's new Show n' Tell.

thanks for you your nomination , it was added

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vermont22's Items on eBay

i second this
    prize should go to craig2 for sure, whenever anyone needs quick paypal hes always got your back!

Craig2.

Craig has been there for me on numerous occasions now sending me e-transfers for PayPal when I was in need. On top of that he's always willing to help people out who ask as even last week I saw a guy post saying he needed a quick 0.50$ PayPal with his bucket link up and Craig simply posted and said I got it covered.

Great all around guy an I'm sure more people here have stories of him for sure

SCF Rewards
    Country

nomination noted thanks for posting

I nominate ravens_creed because he us an all-round great guy, who does a lot to promote this hobby by doing giveaways, live box breaks, and he is also one of the more generous members also)!!!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

I third this....great guy to work with and always has great deals......very professional and an asset to this site!

i second this
    prize should go to craig2 for sure, whenever anyone needs quick paypal hes always got your back!

SCF Rewards
    Country

nomination noted thanks for the post

i second this

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast