Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrantsASupremeBeing View Post
    OK, added, the #6 is from Bristol, searched for trophies online & found one from there, Thanks
    can be archived
    Updated the 1996 set some since pictures have been uploaded for it. Thanks for the additional info about that one card!

Also, before I go and archive this, based on the image provided for the other set asked about in here (the one from 1999), I have roughly been able to add it. Hopefully those images are correct for the postcards! Anyways, here it is:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...ds-jeff-gordon

Hopefully nothing is too wrong with it. I'm sure though if there is, you will let me know either here or by the error report. :-)

OK, added, the Gordon/Evernham is a Rockingham win, 7 is also a Bristol win, 9 looks like a BY400 Winston Million No Bull win
    Any interest in the covers at a reduced size ?!?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TyrantsASupremeBeing; 10-27-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Are the covers exactly like the postcards or more like how a wrapper would be for a pack of cards? I'm not too familiar with them. I might consider adding them, but will need to know more about them before I do so.

The 5x7s have a cardboard wrap that opens & the '95 championship has a cardboard sleeve open on both ends, i just meant to use it kinda like the Dominators info card ?!?
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

By the sound of it, the covers sound similar to card wrappers. I could be wrong, and apologize if I am. If I am not though, I don't see a need to add the covers to the database yet. Thank you for bringing these sets to my attention, and glad I was able to work with you to get at least the postcards themselves added!

Thanks for all your help also, can be archived

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12