Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Padres practice today and had another really solid day.

Padres 8x10 #2

Yonder Alonso
    Mark Kotsay
    Brad Boxberger
    Yasmani Grandal
    Eddy Rodriguez (Really nice guy. Actually thanked me for wanting his autograph)
    Dale Thayer
    Rymer Liriano (Unfortunately is going to miss the year after having Tommy John surgery but he's a beast)
    Jedd Gyorko
    Casey Kelly
    Another player who I am unsure of

Chase Headley - Mini Padres Bat

Moises Alou showed up trying to get in contact with Edinson Volquez who had left a little earlier. Unfortunately I did not have anything for him to sign. I am a Giants fan so would have been cool to get him on something. The thing about Spring Training that I love is you just never know who is going to show up. Hitting up Seattle practice tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hit up Mariners practice today and what I didn't get in quantity, I definitely got in quality.

Mariners Logo 8x10 (had multiple)

Josh Kinney
    Anthony Fernandez
    Carter Capps
    Charlie Furbush
    Tom Wilhelmsen
    Nick Franklin
    Eric Wedge

Kyle Seager - Mariners Pocket Schedule (He's on the cover.)

Felix Hernandez - 5x7 (He's been a signing machine this Spring.)

You never know who is going to show up and today's big guest was a major name in baseball. I definitely did not want to pass up the opportunity to get him. Mike Morse was the jerk of the day. I have no issue if you don't want to sign but don't be a jerk about it. He crouched down and hid when walking back to the locker room as if nobody would notice.

Joe Torre - Sheet of paper (Had nothing else. Just glad to be able to add him.)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is King Felix a good signer during the season or no?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure. He's been signing a lot more this ST than last though. Maybe that will carry over into the season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to Padres practice for the last time and did not get many guys. A lot of the guys who were signing were guys I didn't need.

Padres 8x10

Austin Hedges (Padres #5 Prospect)
    Jose De Paula
    Trevor Hoffman

May be going to the Reds-Indians game on Saturday but will definitely be hitting up an Indians game next week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went the Reds/Indians game today as it was one of the ballpark's handful of autograph days they hold each year. I had a really good day and was able to get the two guys I really wanted. I was able to get two Indians players during the ballpark run signing and my wife was able to get me two of the Reds players. They had 2 tables with 2 players each.

Indians Logo 8x10

Carlos Carrasco
    Danny Salazar

Reds Logo 8x10

Corky Miller
    Kristopher Negron

After the signings took place I went down by the 3rd base line where our seats were and was able to get some really quality guys.

Reds Logo 8x10

Eric Davis
    Mat Latos

Brandon Phillips - ROMLB

I then paid $10 and was able get Reds legend George Foster on a Reds HOF 8x10 which listed his many accomplishments. I also was able to get a picture with Mr. Foster. He is a very nice guy and $10 is an absolute steal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Padres-Rangers game in Peoria today. I wasn't planning on graphing but the competitive spirit in me could not resist when I saw players coming over to sign. I had a pretty good day and was happy to add some Rangers as I had never graphed them before.

Mike Olt - Game Ticket #1
    Jedd Gyorko - Game Ticket #2

Got the below on the free Game Program they hand out

Nate Robertson - Rangers
    Tyson Ross - Padres
    Cody Ransom - Padres
    Mike Olt - Rangers (Handed him my ticket to sign and it was on top of the program and he signed both)
    Brandon Allen - Rangers (He hit a 2-run homer today and I'm still not sure if it has landed yet)
    James Darnell - Padres
    Unknown Mariners player (The Padres and Mariners had some of their minor leaguers scrimmaging before the game)

I will more than likely be hitting up the Mariners-White Sox game tomorrow and already have tickets for the Padres-Angels game this Wednesday. With my wife out of town I have more free time to hit up some games.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the White Sox-Mariners game this past Sunday and was able to get some pretty good players.

Game Program

Dayan Viciedo
    Brent Morel
    2 unknown Mariners players
    Kameron Loe
    Nick Franklin - Outside of the Mariners parking lot

Gordon Beckham - Game Ticket

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the D-Backs-Mariners game today.

Game Program

Brendan Ryan (2012 AL Gold Glove SS)
    Dustin Ackley
    Unknown D-Backs player
    Mike Jacobs - Outside of the Mariners parking lot

Paul Goldschmidt - Game Ticket
    Josh Wilson - Game Ticket

Going to see the Angels tomorrow here in Peoria. Should be fun.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Angels-Padres game in Peoria and as expected there was a lot of people. Long story short Hamilton signed a few before going out and Trout signed some while going to the locker room. Pujols didn't sign coming or going (at least when I was there). Hamilton came right over to the section I was standing but people had to act like idiots and he ended up going to another part of Autograph Alley. I wish people would understand that when it's 5-6 people deep that if you aren't in the first 2 people then realistically it's not going to happen. I overheard an older kid saying that Trout grabbed his book but then gave it back to him without signing. I just kind of get annoyed when there's a lot of people waiting and other people aren't satisfied getting one and allow others to get the player so I don't feel sorry for that kid. I'm kind of glad Trout didn't sign any of the 9 cards the book page contained. It's one thing to ask for more than 1-2 when there are very few people waiting but when it's a big time player I feel there should be some common courtesy. I ended up getting some Padres players I haven't gotten this year or got previously. Anytime you can get a higher ranking prospect (Kelly and Jimenez) and a World Series winning Manager it is a good day.

Game Program #1

2 Unknown Padres Minor Leaguers
    Logan Forsythe
    Padres Coach (I believe Gary Jones)

Game Program #2

Casey Kelly
    John Baker
    Nick Hundley
    Kyle Blanks

Luis Jimenez - Game Ticket #1 (Angels #6 Prospect)
    Mike Scioscia - Game Ticket #2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast