Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

WTB Joey Votto's 2009 or 2010 Allen & Ginter Rip cards

I'm looking to buy Joey Votto's 2009 and 2010 Allen & Ginter Rip cards. I'd prefer them ripped, since they're less expensive that way.
    But I'll buy the 2009 version ripped or not.
    The 2009 is /25
    The 2010 is /50

I use Paypal but if that doesn't work for you, send me a message anyways and we'll work out something different.
    I Always Notice PM Messages MUCH, Much Quicker, but feel free to post any responces here as well.

Thanks!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seriously, you guys. At the very, very top of my wish list is the 2009 Allen & Ginter Rip card /25. Someone's gotta have a one. Ripped or not, I want it!