Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

FT Michael Jordan Bulls UNI Auto card #2/5!!!! Looking for some LUCK or RG3!!!!!!

i have the card pictured bellow for trade. I am mainly looking for Andrew Luck or RG3 high-end autos, the closer to a 1 for 1, the better. Main wants are Strata, Topps Chrome, or Bowman Sterling. Will consider any other Luck or RG3 autos but am not looking to trade down too much. I will also consider having players other than those two in the trade as long as one of the two is involved and the others are just to fill the void. I have plenty of other high end for trade as well and will trade anything towards these two as long as what you want is not in the PC section. Here is the Jordan:

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Luck and a few RG3 autos, but I don't think they're rare enough for you, lol. You can take a look at my bucket if you want, but consider this more a free bump.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Luck and a few RG3 autos, but I don't think they're rare enough for you, lol. You can take a look at my bucket if you want, but consider this more a free bump.

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dumb question, but is that a sticker or on-card auto?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sticker auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See banshees4all's Items on eBay

I'd be interested as well..most likely don't have what you are wanting though....but feel free to take a looksy

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be interested as well..most likely don't have what you are wanting though....but feel free to take a looksy

didn't see anything i could use for it, thanks for the look though!

SCF Rewards
    Country

tttt