Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Voter Fraud

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Nothing that showing an ID at the polling place wont solve.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, i am sure you would like to think you stopped the back and forth between us, but you didn't.
    also i have defended my conservative beliefs not republicans, and when it comes to fraud you cannot say i defended anyone and is why i made this thread.
    i know your mind cannot fathom how someone could not be "all in" with their party and that is where your mind fails you.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

1: You may think you know what I think, but you don't have the slightest clue. I never said or even thought I ended anything.

2: The fact you only question sources when they're left wing biased and never when they're right wing biased is enough of a defense for me. Sometimes silence speaks volumes.

3: I can fathom such a thing. Heck, I am such a thing. I admit my bias, but I am by no means "all in" anything. You think you know me, my thoughts and my motives but you don't and that's where your mind fails you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Here is Springfield, MA
    Several polling Stations ran out of ballets- not enough were delivered- more were delivered
    A couple of machines went down and some of the ballets were the wrong size?

Seems maybe a dry run would have helped this and these issues could have been avoided

Edit: they did note that there has been a higher voter turn out this election
    Last edited by MadMan1978; 11-06-2012 at 05:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, my mind fails me in a lot more ways than that! and of course i don't know you, heck i have never even been over your house!!!!
    with that said, take a minute to relax, things will get wild later, my friend of the north!!!!!!!!

and are you moody lately? had to ask!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you guys think this is a competition that whoever can post the most links about voter fraud against the other party wins?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123