Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Help with a card

SCF Rewards
    Country

Help with a card

I have this card and am looking for a value if possible.Sorry about pic its a topps 2010 patch all star game festivities jersey. I cant seem to find a value anywhere its 20 of 25card.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

not the right place to put this,

not supposed to ask for value on here....try looking at completed listings on ebay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Beckett doesn't price cards #D to 25 or below so there is no book value to give the card even if it was allowed. Card has 2 amazing players on it and is from a highly collected brand (base Topps) so it should do very well on eBay. As for what it could get? Who knows what value it could reach when 2 set collectors go head to head trying to complete a set.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/