Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 boxes of topps chrome

4 boxes of topps chrome

LCS got them in early today. Did pretty well out of the 4.

Hits -
    Mark Barron Prisim Ref redemption
    Stephen Hill 57 topps reprint auto redemption
    Stephen Hill Ref Auto redemption
    Kendall Wright Camo auto

RC's you name it and I have them.

1 Rg3
    Luck x4 2 base one is the 57 reprint other is red zone die cut.
    Martin
    Richardson and so on. the hits will hit ebay. I have another 5 boxes that I am undecided to do with bust or sell cause if it does like last year, then we are talking 135 a box.

Opened one more box this morning. Got another Rg3 rookie and Luck rookie. My hit was nice
    Doug Martin Sp Variation Auto. Card is on ebay.
    Last edited by bigp621; 11-09-2012 at 10:19 AM.
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

2. 2bros - Exclusive 2 (2/19) - Moved 4/25

Nice break, but somewhat concerning that 3 out of your 4 autos are redemptions. Your thoughts?
    Hidden Content
    MY BUCKET- Hidden Content
    Football-Sam Bradford, Demarco Murray
    Basketball- OKC THUNDER
    KEVIN DURANT, RUSSELL WESTBROOK, IBAKA

I read there Topps Chrome will have more redemptions in it then others so when you redeem the card and get it back they are sending out a blue wave parrallell pack with them. Those 2 hills was from the same case too.
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

I'ld be interested in the Barron prism if it is for trade. Would you be interested in trading for a Chris Johnson 08LCM potential auto /100? lmk thanks
    COMC http://www.comc.com/Users/jprt80,i12

LMK if you might trade the Luck 57 reprint and red zone die cut. Thanks
    Collecting Cowboys, SF Giants and Sac Kings

I am only looking to sell. Thanks.
    Hidden Content

Sweet Break. I'd be interested in any Texans refractors of any kind if you got them. I could also use a RGIII and Luck base RC if they are FT

LMK Thanks,

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Carlos Correa, Jose Altulve, Alex Bregman, Panini Points...
    Hidden Content

lee only selling man. I have a ton of Texans refs including a white one of schaub
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast