Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Prices on the Claiborne gold and the Lucks please.

Thanks,

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeAndre Hopkins, Andrew Luck, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Ezekiel Ansah, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Gordon Hayward and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

I'll take a price on all the Lucks separate and as a lot.

Leland and AFMSU PM'S sent to you both ,lmk thanks
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

Shoot me a price for all of the Luck RC non-auto Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Joncamburn View Post
    Shoot me a price for all of the Luck RC non-auto Thanks.

PM sent Jon , thanks
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

Quote Originally Posted by dlhdaman View Post
    price on luck auto?

$200 obo
    many others I collect

up again for today
    many others I collect

Price on the luck cards
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BradWells1977 View Post
    Price on the luck cards
    message sent Brad ,lmk thanks
    many others I collect

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast