Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See prior35's Items on eBay

$600 Paypal to spend. Looking for 1 or 2 high end

As the title states, looking for high end cards. I expect a few responses, so for best chance of a reply, please do the following. If not, I probably won't reply

1) Please, PM's only. It's ok to reply with "pm sent", but I will not be replying to posts
    2) Please send a scan of the card
    3) Price you are looking for

Looking for high end, not low end. Please do not respond with cards of mediocre players. Looking for the usual, Gretzky, Orr, Crosby, Stamkos. Mostly looking for 1/1's or autos. Not looking to buy ITG or unlicensed products. Thanks and hope to make a deal soon.

As always, Luongo is at the top of my list, but again, only HIGH end

Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

PM sent.