Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

MNF Auto Trading:I Got Dalton,Cam,Martin,AJ,Julio,Stafford,Nicks,Cobb,Tor rey & more..

Some PC NFT is available 4 the right cards......looking to make trades tonight b/c i'll be leaving for jamaica on saturday and would like all trades to be done by friday night.....so i need for both parties to ship 1st class on tuesday. My main wants are the following:

AJ Green, Patrick Peterson Contenders, Doug Martin, Mark Barron, Vincent Jackson(Bucs uniform only), Russell Wilson, Trent Richardson, Ray Rice, Josh Freeman(mid-high end), Andy Dalton, Randall Cobb, Julio Jones, Drew Brees(never had an auto of him), Mike Wallace, Eric Decker, Demaryius Thomas and will check your lists and buckets for other players. I love to trade so just lmk what u got and what u like of mine and we'll go from there.....i got over 350 trades in 4 years on here so let's trade! thanks jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

cmb for both Torrey Smith autos and the L McCoy auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just had interest in your Ray Rice Ultimate Jersey AU/375.....i understand if its NFT.....lmk jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See addicted36's Items on eBay

Trading by BV or SV?

SCF Rewards
    Country

cmb for Thomas and miller

SCF Rewards
    Country

BV if its a common auto but SV for shorter print higher end autos....to be honest i trade based upon the other parties preference. lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

cmb for Thomas and miller

Can't trade with u until u get your status fixed.....it states no trade/no sale/no buying allowed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See addicted36's Items on eBay

BV if its a common auto but SV for shorter print higher end autos....to be honest i trade based upon the other parties preference. lmk

I'm whatever works for both as well. I looked the two cards I liked up and here are the BV's

I liked these:

2011 Prime Signatures Autographs Silver #16 Billy Howton/49 $15.00
    2007 Topps TX Exclusive Super Bowl Ticket Stub Autographs #BD Brian Dawkins $40.00

Please let me know what you'd like of mine for those. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm whatever works for both as well. I looked the two cards I liked up and here are the BV's

I liked these:

2011 Prime Signatures Autographs Silver #16 Billy Howton/49 $15.00
    2007 Topps TX Exclusive Super Bowl Ticket Stub Autographs #BD Brian Dawkins $40.00

Please let me know what you'd like of mine for those. Thanks

dawkins is nft....as for the howton i didn't see anything of similar value in your bucket that i like more then the howton. thanks 4 the look.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast