Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doug Martin Inception Auto /99 FT

All,

Been really busy lately and havent been able to trade much. I decided against a general trade thread, as I probably cant juggle 10 complex, simultaenous trade negotiations at the second. So I got an idea to try this new trde format out. I want to see what is out there for the below Doug Martin Inception Auto.

I am only looking to trade this one card at the moment and would be looking for a single card in return. While I always look for Giants cards, pretty much any auto of a solid player I don't have yet or unique/rare card might do the trick. Really I just want to see what is potentially out there, as I have no real attachment to this one.

I looking for those interested to post or message me with a specific card (or cards for options) that they would be willing to do a 1-for-1 trade for the Martin. Beyond that, I am not looking to negotiate trade ups, trade downs or other larger deals at this time. I am also not looking to check buckets at this time, and am just interested what people propose. Please note, I trade by SV, so while values don't need to be exact, I like to be close.

Hoping this format works, as I have some other mid-end pieces I may want to unload in a similar fashion.

Thanks for reading.

SCF Rewards
    Country

check me for it, also the watt and blackmon in the mid end,