Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millerhouse's Items on eBay

2011-12 Artifacts Lidstrom Horizontal Emerald /35

I have been searching fruitlessly for this card to complete my set of Emerald horizontals from last year (including a post on this Forum).

My question is, does it exist at all?

Upper Deck's on-line checklist shows it, but I know that there are huge QC problems with their checklists. (E.g., this year's Sapphire Artifacts parallels are not even included in their checklist.)

I know, as well, that Upper Deck short-printed another horizontal Emerald Red Wing from 2011-12. According to the serial numbers printed on the cards themselves, there are apparently only /15 Shanahan horizontal Emeralds, instead of the usual /35. Is it possible, therefore, that they just punted entirely on a Lidstrom -- or perhaps short-printed it, as well?

If anyone has any insights or information, please post it. For that matter, if anyone actually has a horizontal Lidstrom Emerald from last year's Artifacts set, please post that information, as well. It would clear up what for me, at least, is a mystery.

Millerhouse

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does no one have a comment to offer?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Sepiroth knows all things 11/12 artifacts...He may even have on ft
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sephiroth knows all things 11/12 artifacts...He may even have on ft

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. But who is Sepiroth and how does one engage such person?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. But who is Sepiroth and how does one engage such person?

click on community, than member list, than send a pm.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Done. Many thanks. We'll see what turns up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raf240's Items on eBay

I want to apologise for not being there in time to provide an answer about the greek god of cards, 11-12-13 artifacts.

As the artifacts flagship guy here, I want to show you my response to the well-posed question of millerhouse:

Anyway, to answer your question, simply put: I don't know for sure. What I do know though, is that I'm scanning the 11-12 artifacts brand one-card-at-the-time on ebay and selloutmycards since the first release of the set, and I never saw a Lidstrom in horizontal fashion. I came at the only possible conclusion: that guy don't exist.

In that situation, I think it's fair to assume the card is a ghost. I will keep looking for one, and that is going to be a particular day for me if I ever saw one.

I cannot resume more clearly my thoughts, always hard for me to not speak my native language.

Let's all be thankfull to the world to offer us a set like artifacts have done in the last two years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know if anyone but Sephiroth and I care, but I did finally locate a horizontal Lidstrom Emerald on Ebay, which I bought this evening to complete my non-autographed 2011-12 Artifacts Emerald set. The apparent reason that it took me so long to find one is that the card is short-printed to /15, like the Shanahan horizontal Emerald.

Now, where are the other fourteen?!!

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Millerhouse

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Grats on the white whale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast