Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alex today is not the time and this isnt the thread.....

I disagree but I will respect your wishes and not continue.

If tomorrow someone makes a thread about the gun issue, I will take my arguments there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have had enough time to properly hear this horrific story and I'm ready to talk about it.

TODAY is the PERFECT day to talk about gun control....NOW!

What do we do after every single one of these mass shootings?

>No, no, no, we can't talk about gun control....everyone SHUT UP and carry on your business.

>The white house and other politicians will say the same thing "Our hearts and prayers go out to the families...."

>NOTHING IS DONE....NOT A SINGLE ACTION!

Hey Obama, save your tears....until you and the rest of DC can come up with something.....ANYTHING to help stop these senseless massacres, your words mean nothing.

The U.S is a colossal FAILURE as a country.....in this aspect.

WHY is this not a problem in Europe, Japan, and Canada??

Hey man, the President cant do anything to stop crap like this. If you ban guns they will still be around, hate to break that to you. Same as banning drugs. But as people have said this isnt the thread for that. My heart hurts for those having to bury their children. I hate to say it, but that man is burning in hell, and he deserves to be. My religion tells me to forgive, but as of right now I cant.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also, I think it's despicable that the media was so quick to put Ryan Lanza's name out there from an "anonymous source" who was not authorized to speak on the issue.

Way to put his life in danger, who knows if another whackjob could have gone after him before seeing the corrected "news".

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Also, I think it's despicable that the media was so quick to put Ryan Lanza's name out there from an "anonymous source" who was not authorized to speak on the issue.

Way to put his life in danger, who knows if another whackjob could have gone after him before seeing the corrected "news".

What about they ones that reported the WRONG Ryan Lanza and ran his facebook picture on the news.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

It's sad to me that a debate about gun control is off-limits because it is "too soon" but bashing the media in the moment is fine.
    Law enforcement gave out the name of the shooter, they had the name wrong and the media reported it what the police said -- and that makes them despicable?
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Alex by all means you are welcome to start a thread for the purpose.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Law enforcement gave out the name of the shooter, they had the name wrong and the media reported it what the police said -- and that makes them despicable?

I'd like to think there should be a semblance of common sense left in the media - especially with a story of this magnitude and gravity - as I believe it was reported that the official spoke anonymously when the investigation was still ongoing and when certain things were still unclear.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'd like to think there should be a semblance of common sense left in the media - especially with a story of this magnitude and gravity - as I believe it was reported that the official spoke anonymously when the investigation was still ongoing and when certain things were still unclear.

Common sense don't sell papers...so to speak.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

Common sense don't sell papers...so to speak.

So you are saying the media was somehow sensationalizing this yesterday to get better TV ratings or sell more papers?
    Really? THAT'S what you took away from yesterday?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So you are saying the media was somehow sensationalizing this yesterday to get better TV ratings or sell more papers?
    Really? THAT'S what you took away from yesterday?

Yes. I am saying that. To say that's all I took away from it is an insult. Don't say such stupid things. It's useless and quite incorrect.
    But if you think somebody can only think one thing at a time, you're entitled to your simple views.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast